Trainee in IT Master Data
Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
About the job
As a Trainee in the IT Master Data department, your job will involve running regular internal controls procedures, as well as analysing and reporting their accuracy. Furthermore, you will be analysing business requests and updating data according to global standards, in order to secure operational readiness on local sites and continuity of processes. On top of that, you will actively participate in securing a high quality level of performed process KPIs to meet and exceed agreed SLAs.
Specifically, you will:
- Create and maintain material master data in SAP
- Create and maintain vendors and customer master data, hierarchies and other relevant master data objects
- Actively support business within other areas by running ad hoc reports and analysis (e.g. systems alignment reports, customer services data)
- Participate in other global processes by supporting daily business activities
Who are you?
- Positive with a great sense of team spirit and willing to work in an international environment
- Customer service oriented
- Conscientious and well organized
- Paying attention to detail
- Good command of English
- Have an interest in master data, IT and new technologies in general
- You are focused on process improvements
- Have a passion for smart solutions that add value
- You are familiar with the MS Office package (especially Excel) – nice to have
What do we offer?
- Home office work possibility
- Trainings & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A
Zakres zadań wykonywanych na stanowisku: analiza istniejących i rozwijanie nowych funkcjonalności SAP HCM w celu pełnego wykorzystania możliwości systemu i optymalnego dopasowania do potrzeb biznesowych, rola - kluczowy użytkownik w obszarze kadrowo-płacowym...
Medicover sp. z o.o.
Warszawa, Al. Jerozolimskie 96
Zakres obowiązków na tym stanowisku będzie obejmował: Analizę źródeł danych oraz potrzeb raportowych klientów Korporacyjnej Hurtowni Danych. Definiowanie reguł oraz rozwój narzędzi wspomagających proces kontroli jakości danych gromadzonych w Hurtowni...