Test Automation Lead
B2B: do 750 PLN netto + VAT / dzień
As a Member of our Team, you will be creating and promoting the QA Automation standards and practices across different streams of the organization. You will be responsible for maintaining and reshaping test automation framework used in specific projects, overseeing and participating in the development, execution and maintenance of automation test scripts. As a Team Lead, you will be also responsible for creation of tasks and assigning them to the team members; balancing the workload among the team; escalating and mitigating risks that can block testing process; capacity planning.
- Defining, implementing and documenting Test Automation Framework and its components
- Creation and execution of TA scripts
- Creating and updating formal documentation like e.g.: Test Automation TOP, Test Automation Guidelines, Test Management TOP, Defects’ Management TOP
- Creating and maintaining support tools helping to organize work in TA team, usually based on the google suite tools
- Progress tracking and reporting regarding TA scripts preparation and execution
- Managing technical aspects of the team management process
- Preparation of the onboarding procedures and ensuring new team members fulfill them
- Training materials preparation - creation of mandatory training in Articulate Storyline for TA team
- At least 2 years of experience in test automation
- Practical knowledge of programming in at least one programming language (Java, .net, JS)
- Practical knowledge and experience in at least one automation tool (preferable Worksoft Platform - Worksoft Certify)
- Very good knowledge of testing processes (ISTQB, SDLC, good practices)
- High communication skills
- Test management/coordination skills
- The ability to cooperate with the development team and other project/service teams
- The ability to present advanced informatics solutions in a way that is understandable to non-technical people
- Elasticity (being open minded) towards the new ideas and proactiveness in regards to propagating these ideas to others
- English (at least at B2 level)
- Experience in creation of automated test scripts using Worksoft Certify tool
- Experience in testing the ERP systems
- Knowledge of Google Apps script
Więcej informacji na temat Twoich danych przetwarzanych przez ASTEK Polska Sp. z o.o. znajdziesz tu: www.astek.pl/polityka-prywatnosci
3SHAPE POLAND SP. Z O.O.
What will you do in 3Shape: Design and build processes across the IT organization in co-operation with other teams and stakeholders Service reviewing and follow-ups of actions/service improvement plans. Continuous improvement of the IT documentation and processes as...
Eurofins GSC Poland sp. z o.o.
Opis Stanowiska: Tworzenie i utrzymanie bazy danych, na podstawie której pracują inne działy organizacji Aktywny udział w tworzeniu standardowego procesu zarządzania bazami danych Przygotowanie danych materiałowych pod implementację nowego systemu zakupowego...