Ogłoszenie numer: 6845637, from 2022-05-03
Phlexglobal is the leading technology and services organisation for clinical and regulatory matters with a focus on helping clients to master their digital agenda via proven AI solutions. Phlexglobal combines software and leading expert services to offer a unique solutions portfolio with easy to achieve automation via data generation that lifts organisations to a new level of effectiveness.
As a Technical Writer you will own and produce the production of all Phlexglobal customer-facing product collateral including user guides. Ensuring all content is produced on time alongside product development and launch schedules. You will be responsible for ensuring the training and support teams are aware of all product development changes that affect the training and support we offer. You should have a passion for figuring out what users need, an ability to take advanced features and make them easy to understand and use and provide creative ideas on how to best organise and deliver content to make users successful.
- Produce all customer-facing product related written content, including user guides and contribution to training material where required
- Create high-quality user documentation to ensure users are successful with Zendesk
- Manage the translation of materials into other languages, such as Japanese, as required (Translations will be provided by an expert third party)
- Liaise with the eLearning collateral owner to enhance the eLearning platform offerings to our clients
- Improve the overall quality of the docs by responding to internal and external feedback
- Interact with customers and customer-facing teams to understand how customers use our products and what they need to be successful
- Build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams, including delivery, product management, support, and customer success
- Support with testing (when requested)
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Fluent knowledge of English language (both speaking and writing)
- Creative, innovative and commercially aware
- Well-developed interpersonal and team skills
- Experience working with DITA XML format and DITA authoring tool would be an advantage
- Experience working Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Articulate Storyline would also be an advantage
- Possibility of remote work
- LUXMED private medical care and the possibility of life insurance on preferential terms
- KAFETERIA benefit platform and Multisport card
- Employee Assistance Program (psychological and mentoring support available for employees and their families)
- Opportunities to develop qualifications through the Litmos training platform
- Regular development conversations
- Additional days off and attractive jubilee gratuities
- Employee Referral reward
- Flexible working arrangements
- Integration events
- Great atmosphere & international environment
Zakres obowiązków: tworzenie dedykowanych rozwiązań bazodanowych w oparciu o technologie informatyczne na potrzeby Działu i jednostek współpracujących w zakresie budżetu i eksploatacji nieruchomości, projektowanie struktury danych i interfejsu tworzonych...
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.
Process Management Ensuring the process is executed appropriately at each described step Ensuring the appropriate inputs/outputs are being produced Delivery of the process related trainings Ensuring process awareness in the Team, Business Units and other Process...