Talent Java Mentor
You know that learning, deepening your knowledge and constant progress was always and in fact it is still important in your life. Maybe there was somebody who supported you in your IT career decision or simply they advised you to become an IT Specialist. Now you are a successful developer or a manager.
Currently you can be such a person for our students. You can become Talent Java Mentor. You can share your Java passion with other people and you are able to shape their IT future career but also IT world. We would like to invite you to the challenging project where you will be developing your soft skills while making others develop their hard skills.
We will be supporting you in your project management career path. Now we believe in you as much as earlier somebody else believed in you :)
If you want to work with our students 30-40 hours per week and additionally you would like to develop your own projects, now you can do it.
For our Business Partner-Codecool, we are looking for
The company is a growing network of international coding schools in the EU. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding careers for a wide range of people. Codecool is already present in 4 countries (Hungary, Poland, Romania & Austria). We changed the lives of more than 2000 students through coding by providing trainings and jobs for them.
- has 30-40 hours/week between 9am - 5pm to support our students
- ideally has at least 3 years of experience as a Java developer
- speaks fluent Polish and has great communication skills in English
- believes in practice-oriented, project-based learning
- understands the difference between teaching and mentoring
- is positive and patient
- loves to learn and grow
- can be new to mentoring: no previous teaching experience is required
- Supervising and enhancing existing learning/programming projects of our students
- Mentoring – not preaching. Help students learn via interactive workshops and be available to support and guide them while they are solving practical challenges in project-based tasks and other projects. They will learn concepts and theory via self-study.
- Learning and following the tried-and-tested Codecool mastery-based learning model, demand-based curriculum and growth mindset approach. Your ideas are welcome, we believe in continuous improvement. But you don’t need to reinvent the wheel – we already have successfully working models and processes for you at hand.
- You will receive a software engineer salary while working as a mentor
- You will work with great, open-minded people, who are here for the same reason: make an impact on others’ lives and help them to become a programmer!
- You will be working in a company where flexibility, freedom, ownership are not just meaningless values on the wall - we are living these values every day!
- We work hard & play hard: in Codecool you can take as many vacation days as you need!
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen!
- We can offer you B2B contract or employment contract – you choose.
- While working with us, you have private medical care and Multisport card.
IT CONNECT Sp. z o.o.
Zarządzanie projektami lub wątkami projektów w obszarze infrastruktury informatycznej Planowanie i zarządzanie pracą zespołu projektowego Terminowa realizacja zadań w projektach (skuteczność operacyjna) Zapewnienie jakości dostarczanych produktów...
ILS sp. z o.o. (Grupa Kapitałowa Inter Cars)
Główne zadania: Analiza biznesowa w obszarze logistycznym: Optymalizacja operacji magazynowych Monitorowanie operacji logistycznych oraz tworzenie zestawień i raportów Analiza kosztów logistyki powiązanych z bieżącymi operacjami sprzedaży mających wpływ na...