Talent C#.NET Mentor
You know that learning, deepening your knowledge and constant progress was always and in fact it is still important in your life. Maybe there was somebody who supported you in your IT career decision or simply they advised you to become an IT Specialist. Now you are a successful developer or a manager.
Currently you can be such a person for our students. You can become Talent C++ Mentor. You can share your C++passion with other people and you are able to shape their IT future career but also IT world. We would like to invite you to the challenging project where you will be developing your soft skills while making others develop their hard skills.
We will be supporting you in your project management career path. Now we believe in you as much as earlier somebody else believed in you :)
If you want to work with our students 20 hours per week and additionally you would like to develop your own projects, now you can do it.
For our Business Partner- Codecool, we are looking for
The company is a growing network of international coding schools in the EU. Our mission is to reinvent IT education and solve the ever growing IT talent gap of companies by giving coding careers for a wide range of people. Codecool is already present in 4 countries (Hungary, Poland, Romania & Austria). We changed the lives of more than 2000 students through coding by providing trainings and jobs for them.
We are currently looking for mentors who will join our Krakow team and be part of our courses!
You will work in a hybrid mode: most of the time you can work from the comfort of your home (if you wish), but we may need you for one of our courses every other in Kraków office.
You will work closely with your team leader, other mentors from all our locations, the local country manager, team members and external partners. But on a daily basis your focus will be on our students!
- Supervising and enhancing existing learning/programming projects of our students
- Mentoring – not preaching. Help students learn via interactive workshops and be available to support and guide them while they are solving practical challenges in project-based tasks and other projects. They will learn concepts and theory via self-study.
- Learning and following the tried-and-tested Codecool mastery-based learning model, demand-based curriculum and growth mindset approach. Your ideas are welcome, we believe in continuous improvement. But you don’t need to reinvent the wheel – we already have successfully working models and processes for you at hand.
Our ideal Candidate
- has 30-40 hours/week between 9am - 5pm to support our students
- ideally has at least 3 years of experience as a C#/.Net developer
- speaks fluent Polish and has great communication skills in English
- believes in practice-oriented, project-based learning
- understands the difference between teaching and mentoring
- is positive and patient
- loves to learn and grow
- can be new to mentoring: no previous teaching experience is required
- You will receive a software engineer salary while working as a mentor
- You will work with great, open-minded people, who are here for the same reason: make an impact on others’ lives and help them to become a programmer!
- You will be working in a company where flexibility, freedom, ownership are not just meaningless values on the wall - we are living these values every day!
- We work hard & play hard: in Codecool you can take as many vacation days as you need!
- We are a flat organization, if you have an idea and the motivation to make it happen, there is no bureaucracy that stops you, it will happen!
- We can offer you B2B contract or employment contract – you choose.
- While working with us, you have private medical care and Multisport card.
Zakres podstawowych obowiązków na zajmowanym stanowisku pracy: Współpraca z Projektantem. Terminowe wypełnianie Kart Produktu. Negocjowanie cen na materiały i dodatki. Poszukiwanie nowych dostawców. Terminowe przygotowywanie dodatków do modeli i przeszyć...
Terma Sp. z o.o.
Miszewo, k. Gdańska
Główne zadania: Projektowanie szaf sterujących oraz tworzenie schematów elektronicznych, Rozwój programu oraz interfejsu do kontroli maszyn mobilnych, Komunikacja z silnikiem spalinowym w wykorzystaniem protokołu CAN / J1939, Współpraca z konstruktorami w...