Software Developer (Java / Ruby / React)
HCL Software was launched as a new division of HCL Technologies in 2016 with the mission to develop and deliver a next-generation portfolio of enterprise-grade software-based offerings with flexible consumption models, spanning on premise software, SaaS and managed services. We bring speed, insights and innovations to create value for our customers in DevOps, Automation, Data, Security and Application Modernization.
We are currently looking for Software Developers for the BigFix Inventory product team in Krakow, located at O3 Business Campus on Opolska street. We are looking for talented, self-motivated and curious people with good programming skills that feel great in an unconventional environment, people who like to get thoroughly involved in inclusive and open-minded team-work in a dynamic, multicultural organization with advanced processes.
Workplace: Kraków (remote work possible)
As a Software Developer, you will have a strong technical background and be responsible for:
- contributing to innovative projects, new product features and enhancements
- contributing to any process improvements to optimize the software life-cycle and maximize the team’s productivity
- troubleshooting and resolving products issues reported by customers in the field
- contributing to test automation, troubleshooting and fixing products issues
- At least 4-year demonstrated experience as Software Developer
- (Nice to have) experience in QA related tasks
- (Nice to have) knowledge of application security aspects
Required Technical Skills
- Good at least one of the following: Java / Ruby / React
- Experience in relational databases
- Experience with Java application servers
- Experience with ecosystem of development tools including automated build and continuous integration (Jenkins, RSpec, Cucumber, JUnit, Selenium or others)
- Working comfortably with distributed version control systems and project management tools (GIT, or similar)
- Good knowledge of Agile development methodologies
Not Required but Nice To Have Technical Skills
- Experience in Docker / Kubernetes
- Virtualization technology/ies knowledge: API’s and use in software development
Required Soft Skills
- Experience in performing problem determination & root cause analysis
- Strong analytical ability
- Dedicated to continual self-development
- Good team player
- Ability to collaborate with geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
During pandemic, remote work is the only available option. When the pandemic ends both remote and office work will be available as we want to meet with our team in our brand new office.
- Computer Software
- Computer Networking
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
Please use the sentence below:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed by HCL Poland Sp. z o. o. for the purposes of future recruitment processes.
Lotte Wedel Sp. z o.o.
POZNAJ WYJĄTKOWE SKŁADNIKI SWOJEJ PRZYSZŁEJ PRACY. To będą Twoje zadania: Poszukiwanie innowacyjnych rozwiązań opakowań w odpowiedzi na wymagania konsumenta. Współpraca z Działem Komercyjnym w przygotowaniu Briefu Produktowego i przełożeniu Insight’ów...
Agencja Restrukturyzacji i Modernizacji Rolnictwa
Stanowisko pracy ds. aktualizacji i eksploatacji baz referencyjnych LPIS/GIS Liczba poszukiwanych kandydatów/ wymiar etatu: 1 osoba/1 etat – umowa o pracę na czas określony w celu zastępstwa pracownika Oferujemy: stabilną pracę za atrakcyjne...