Software Developer – Front-end
Sweco is a Swedish-owned company with headquarter in Stockholm. We are 18,500 experts across Europe and every year we provide solutions in 70 countries around the world. Together with our clients, we create projects that address urbanization and digitalization and contribute to a more sustainable society.
Position: Software Developer - FrontEnd
Location: Cracow, Lesser Poland, Poland (work in hybrid)
- We work with web applications that’s used by inhouse Sweco staff. This Includes for instance project management tools, customer satisfaction tools, sustainability tools and API development (for general use). We develop a wide range of web applications.
- 4 years of experience;
- Develop applications in a modern microservice software architecture;
- On top of our microservice architecture build frontend web applications in React;
- Experience working with responsive web design;
- Nice to have: experience in working with mobile web development, MSSQL, .Net C#;
- If you have worked with mobile web development in react then that’s a plus.
- Private medical care;
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members;
- Training and development;
- Hybrid working model (remote work opportunities) and more.
Your responsibilities SQL Server clusters administration RDS, DFS Server clusters administration Technical care of the IT infrastructure Cooperation with IT service providers Automation of administrative tasks using PowerShell and CMD Knowledge of VMWare, Hyper-V...
Your responsibilities Identify, research, and resolve 2nd & 3rd level Technical Support problems related to the Internet, Firewalls, LANs, WLANs, WANs and other Network components Monitor network performance and quickly restore network resilience Identify and...