Senior Specialist - Cloud Operations Engineer
Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Join a dynamic and innovative team at Arla Foods as a Cloud Operations Engineer. As a senior specialist, youll be responsible for maintaining and supporting our cutting-edge Analytics Platform, working within a DevOps team to ensure operational stability and contribute to continuous improvement. If you have a passion for cloud computing, extensive experience with Microsoft Azure, and a desire to work for a forward-thinking company, this could be the role for you.
About the job
We are currently seeking a Cloud Operations Engineer to join our IT team in Gdansk. In this role, you will be responsible for the maintenance, support, and deployment of Arlas cloud-based analytics platform. You will work as apart of our DevOps team to ensure the smooth and reliable operation of our platform, and will act as a mentor and technical guide for junior team members. Also constantly assessing the support offering and providing feedback to improve our ways of working.
Specifically, you will:
- Ensure that all developments can be operationalized by communicating developmental needs early in the DevOps cycle
- Gain, store, and retain knowledge that can be shared and understood by the wider team and future operational resources
- Act as the go-to person for colleagues across IT
- Provide feedback and suggested improvements for ways of working
- Act as a mentor and trainer for junior team members to support their technical development
- Continuously learn and use that knowledge to keep pushing Arla forward
- Be part of the DevOps team responsible for supporting Arlas Analytics Platform
- Support analytics capabilities using Azure PaaS tools, SQL, and/or Python in a Spark-based Analytics Platform
- Contribute to the operational stability of Arlas Analytics Platform architecture
- Review product work, including detailed code, from platform contributors for approval to deploy; provide technical feedback as needed
- Ensure that there is minimum interruption of services
- Participate in building automation into DevOps pipelines
- Innovate and develop new ways of monitoring and providing insights to our platform and solutions built on top
- Step in as SRE chapter lead as required to ensure shared ways of working
Who are you?
- Strong problem-solver and trouble-shooter
- Experienced in operational tasks.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, and to mentor and guide junior team members
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Forward thinking and creative person.
- Adaptability and Collaboration are natural assets that you use everyday.
Furthermore, you have:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role, preferably working with cloud services in Microsoft Azure
- Working knowledge of Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Databricks/Spark, and other related services is essential
- Proficiency with Python, ARM, and SQL would be a major advantage
- Experience with ServiceNow is also an advantage
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e., adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Radomiu
wymiana tonerów w drukarkach, konserwacja sprzętu komputerowego, proste prace w dziale informatycznym Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: średnie zawodowe, informatyczne Wymagania inne: znajomość sprzętu informatycznego
Miejski Urząd Pracy w Lublinie
Zakres zadań wg programu stażu.Godziny odbywania stażu: 07:30-15:30Staż finansowany ze środków Funduszu Pracy Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: średnie branżowe, informatyczne Wymagania inne: Termin rozpoczęcia stażu po zakończeniu procesu rekrutacji.Po...