Senior Software Engineer
PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
AMS, application maintenance and support, aims to proactively mitigate and possibly eliminate any adversities that could have an impact on the BAU activities of our clients. As a team we are dedicated to provision of better reliability and quality of service, effective management of service disruption, as well as more stable service environment to support business change.
Our project portfolio is quite diverse as we are keen to constantly expand our technology savviness as well as establish strong relationships with various clients from all over the world.
Definitely the best place for those who are full of willingness to diversify their knowledge, challenge themselves, stretch their own limits in terms of programming and learn smth new every single day.
It is an exceptional chance to support the client that helps people around the world to get their music certification, digital means and publications, as well as professional qualifications. Even if you are not a musician yourself, youll have a chance to get someone closer to the dream and become a part of a greater cause.
Moreover, youll have a chance to work with up-to-date technologies - a solution that is hosted on the Azure Cloud platform and based on Microsoft D365 CE [live as a product since 2019].
- Development and maintenance of the system
- Enhancement of the system, tuning of processes
- Small changes development
- Support of platform upgrades (Azure, D365) including analysis of changes, development and configuration.
- Comprehensive analysis of problems and bug fixing within 2 and 3 level of support
- Automation of processes
- Documentation updates
- Mentoring of the team and assurance of high quality coding standards
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Min 3 years of commercial experience in object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of C#, .NET, .NET Core, SQL, SSIS
- Experience in Azure services ie.: Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure Service Bus
- Basic skills in Angular 6+ Front End development
- Good time management and self-reliance
- Analytical thinking
- Team oriented approach and openness to change
- Communicative level of English
- Full-time availability
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Dynamics 365)
- Ability to create and read technical documentation using UML
- Higher education in computer science or related
- Sense of humour
- A pet to share pics of ;-)
- Stable employment
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies
- Multisport Card and Private Medical Card
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Bydgoszczy
-obsługa klientów w zakresie usług poligraficznych i reklamowych oraz projektów graficznych -nauka obsługi programów graficznych -nauka obsługi programów skanujących -nauka obsługi programów drukujących -nauka obsługi drukarek małoformatowych i...