Senior SAP QM Consultant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the worlds leading professional services companies, transforming clients business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
About the Job Opening:
We are looking for a Senior SAP Quality Management Specialist (PP/QM or PM/QM) who could join our newly created SAP Consulting Team in Poland to serve various customers for short-term and long-term projects.
- Good experience in SAP PP implementation – in-depth understanding of Production Planning process and hands-on experience in Customizing;
- In-depth understanding of integration with SAP QM, SAP MM, SAP FICO;
- Good experience in handling interfaces with non-SAP applications;
- Understanding of SAP technologies including (but not limited to) EDI, File transfer, API, etc.;
- Experience in working with EWM Module for PP Integration;
- Required knowledge in following areas of Quality Management:
- Quality Master data,
- Quality Notifications and defect management,
- Quality Inspections & Quality Certificates,
- Sample Management,
- QM -EWM integration,
- Fiori Apps for QM,
- Quality Management Information System (QMIS),
- Integration knowledge with 3PL,
- Batch management.
- Knowledge and experience in handling integration with execution systems like LIMS, GBT, Track and Trace;
- Ability to write user requirements and to configure the system to the requirements;
- Proficiency with the SAP product, ability to interact with SAP for OSS messages etc.;
- Command of English at level C1.
- Leading large and complex global project requirements while working closely with variety of business and IT groups;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Good team player with proven skills in collaboration with large and global cross-functional teams;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Converting business requirements into functional, technical specifications;
- Preparation of training documents and user manuals;
- Work in onsite/offshore team model and bringing out the results with team members;
- Experience in data migration support for PP Module.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization,
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Training & development opportunities,
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance,
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities,
- Inclusion and diversity in practice,
- Employee referral program in place,
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses.
In case of any additional questions, dont hesitate to contact us!
IT CONNECT Sp. z o.o.
Zarządzanie projektami lub wątkami projektów w obszarze infrastruktury informatycznej Planowanie i zarządzanie pracą zespołu projektowego Terminowa realizacja zadań w projektach (skuteczność operacyjna) Zapewnienie jakości dostarczanych produktów...
ILS sp. z o.o. (Grupa Kapitałowa Inter Cars)
Główne zadania: Analiza biznesowa w obszarze logistycznym: Optymalizacja operacji magazynowych Monitorowanie operacji logistycznych oraz tworzenie zestawień i raportów Analiza kosztów logistyki powiązanych z bieżącymi operacjami sprzedaży mających wpływ na...