Senior Planning BI Consultant
Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Do you want to be part of a high performing IT team and take Arla’s Planning solutions to the next level? Are you an ambitious, proactive and self-driven individual with experience or a passion for Supply Chain Planning, business intelligence and IT? Do you want to work with Business Intelligence in the SAP IBP Planning space? If yes, you now have a great opportunity to grow your career in IT Solutions in Arla.
You will join an international department and you will be working closely with both IT and business colleagues in all our markets. Depending on where you reside, you can work remotely or from an Arla Office in Aarhus or Gdansk.
About the job
Your job will act as an internal Senior Business Intelligence Consultant in our Planning Agile Release Train. Your main responsibilities will be to design and build the future of reporting for the planners in Arla.
You will be part of one or two agile self-governed team, responsible for designing, building and delivering full solutions that include IT systems, business process improvements, and organizational implementation effort. In short building Arla Foods’ future supply chain planning solutions based on SAP IBP and the various BI tools we use.
You will enter an innovative environment where Supply Chain Management and Planning is high on the agenda, with multiple large projects running all the time.
As a Senior Business Intelligence Consultant you will:
- Work with complex tasks and be able to balance business needs, solution constraints, quality, user experience, cost and operational efficiency & stability in a constructive manner
- Design solutions for reporting by balancing business needs, solution constraints and user experience
- Help to design the architecture of reporting for the Planning area in Arla
- Build and deploy the BI solutions
- Keep yourself and the team up to date with newest technologies in the BI space of planning
- Help estimate and plan which BI developments should be prioritized
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with business, IT stakeholders and colleagues across a few organisational levels
- Identifies and drives improvements to the way Arla IT works
Who are you?
You have a passion for Business Intelligence and Planning and are ready to take the next step and join a highly skilled team building the future of Planning Reporting in Arla.
- You are an experienced professional in the area of SAP BW / other reporting solutions and preferably with some knowledge of SAP IBP.
- You also have a reasonable amount of knowledge within Forecasting and Planning and can help advising both the end users and your colleagues in regards to reporting in planning processes.
- It is a plus if you have experience working in an agile environment.
You are a team player with excellent communication skills (in English) and cooperation skills. You manage your stakeholders and have a personal drive to succeed – together with your team. Since we are working in an international environment, you should expect some travel days.
What do we offer?
We offer an inspiring workplace where you will be able to grow and learn. You will be working with many highly skilled colleagues and be part of an IT organization that focus on bringing the most value to the business. We offer an inspiring workplace where you will be able to grow and learn. You will be able to develop your skills within:
- Technical areas in SAP with a focus on SAP IBP and SAP BI solutions
- Knowledge of working in an agile setup
- Stakeholder management.
- Planning processes
We are also a workplace which focus on creating a good work / life balance.
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e., adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Medicover Sp. z o.o.
Warszawa, Aleje Jerozolimskie 96
Forma zatrudnienia: B2B. Rekrutacja: zdalna. Praca 100% zdalna. Wymagane doświadczenie - min 1 rok. Etapy rekrutacji: Rozmowa z rekruterką online (do 30 min) Technical interview online (1 godzina) Decyzja Osoba na tym stanowisku będzie odpowiedzialna za:...