Senior / Lead Software Engineer (C#)
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
First responders can be in danger at any moment of any day. Whatever the situation, public safety operations depend on immediate access to the best information available. Saving time and lives.
CommandCentral Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) incident and resource management system is transforming public safety and dispatch operations. It streamlines the capture, correlation and real-time distribution of mission-critical information for improved dispatch decision making and increased responder awareness and safety.
As one of the leaders of our team, you will help us to build features and enhance our new cloud based CommandCentral CAD Provisioning software. You will help us delight our customers by extending our application back-end and enhancing technologies we use. You will be involved in discussions regarding architecture and direction of development.
We work in the Scrum model, our teams consist of 6 - 8 engineers and have end to end responsibility for their work. We collaborate with multiple Scrum teams and Product Owners located both in Poland and in the United States.
We are seeking leaders and engineers who are passionate about modern and functional web applications and their architecture. The system is created in cutting-edge technologies like .NET, Azure Cloud, Kubernetes, Angular 12 and serves hundreds of customers. If you’re someone who is interested in this kind of web development, join our team!
Learn more about the project - https://video.motorolasolutions.com/detail/video/6241418049001
The main Tech Stack: C#/.NET, SQL
- At least 4 years of hands on experience in software development
- Good understanding of software architecture
- Strong communication skills to interface with stakeholders, cooperate with other teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Expert knowledge in C# and .NET/.Net Core
- Practical knowledge of relational databases - SQLServer
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Azure Cloud and CI/CD
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript
- Private medical coverage with dental package
- Life insurance, MultiSport card
- IP Tax Relief
- PPE (Employee Pension Plan)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Yearly salary increase (depends on individual performance)
- Yearly bonus (depends on company performance)
- Remote work possibility
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space, volleyball field on site)
- Relocation support
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Great team atmosphere (small scrum teams)
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
Naszym klientem jest międzynarodowa firma, która specjalizuje się w dostarczaniu innowacyjnych rozwiązań biznesowych i technologicznych dla klientów z całego świata. Klient zajmuje się projektowaniem rozwiązań szytych na miarę dla znanych firm z wielu...