Senior IT Consultant / Enterprise Architect
PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Be who you are and be a game changer.
Currently we are looking for a Senior IT Consultant / Enterprise Architect to join our Technology Consulting team!
Typical assignments for the role:
- Defining Target Application Architecture, supporting IT Due Diligence and IT Audits, Establishing IT Strategy with roadmap definition;
- Being a SME for other consulting teams in one of the IT solutions.
- Defining IT architecture concepts for clients’ issues and growth opportunities;
- Researching new technologies to optimize the current solutions and to make them sustainable for the future;
- Recommending technological solutions that fit the clients needs, capabilities, urgency and culture;
- Work on the architectural synergy and standardization of current IT solutions with a target on the technical roadmap and strategy;
- Working independently with the client (conducting workshops with the client, running demos, presenting IT architecture concepts to customers);
- Delivering fit-gap analysis for the solution requirements with reference to standard capabilities of the market leading IT systems.
- 5+ years of experience as an IT Architect, Enterprise Architect or IT consultant and proven experience in 2 or more of the following technology areas:
- Architecture modeling using TOGAF or similar methodology;
- Ability to perform and document the results of business and system analysis (e.g. in the form of users stories, processes, diagrams, architecture views);
- Ability to use architecture modeling software (eg. Enterprise Architect);
- Experience in implementing, advising implementation in one of the system classes: ERP, CRM, WMS, Workflow, DWH, BI;
- Experience in advising or modeling requirements regarding integration architecture / SOA / Micropaterns;
- Understanding of Cloud concept, Data architectures and patterns.
- Capable of managing communication in a team, moderate discussions, drawing constructive conclusions, and resolving conflicts;
- Open-minded, seeking innovative solutions for common challenges across projects;
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Proven track record of working with leadership teams (Director or C-level) to implement complex business requirements within leading IT systems and third party applications;
- Good understanding of agile and waterfall project management and software development approaches;
- Knowledge of UML and BPMN;
- Knowledge of SQL or any other programming language;
- Strategic thinking and tactical project planning/management skills.
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience while working with Clients from various industries facing unique challenges;
- Cooperation on innovative projects for reputable polish & international clients;
- Work in a team with experienced project managers, consultants, enterprise & solution architects in a positive cooperation environment;
- Possibility to work on projects abroad;
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment;
- Flexible approach to office & remote work;
- Access to industry specific (technology) & general consulting trainings;
- Ability to take part in after work activities, well-being sessions, team & company wide events.
Send your application today!
In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Tomaszowie Mazowieckim
konserwacja i naprawa sprzętu komputerowego, instalowanie, konfigurowanie i obsługa oprogramowania Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: średnie ogólnokształcące