Senior Frontend Developer (React)
Viercode is a polish software company that connects best tech-driven engineers with best companies around the world in need of building or scaling their technology teams. We build high-performing teams of software engineers for the world’s leading brands.
If you want to join our team, Viercode can guarantee you a professional development through work among professionals and experts, in a creative and friendly atmosphere. We also provide a lack of routine in performing daily duties.
We value your time and your involvement. That’s why you have the possibility to work in flexible hours. Moreover, we assure reward adequate to engagement and performance.
Remuneration depends on the level of experience in the position, as well as the outcome of the recruitment process.
Senior 130-170 PLN / per hour + vat (B2B)
If you want to work in a powerful network surrounded by passionated experts - this is the job you have been looking for!
Dont wait - send us your application to be a part of the Viercode team - most energizing community of engineers and get long-term projects for various industries!
- Create components and functionalities in React
- Implementation of UI prototypes into technical requirements and high-quality code
- Code review - review and verify others’ work
- Active participation in SCRUM meetings
- Perform tasks independently, based on provided specification
- Create unit tests
- Build efficient solutions
- Knowledge of the TDD methodology
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of design patterns and their practical use
- Good aesthetic sense for user interfaces
- Knowledge of UX concepts
- Experience in techniques and tools for creating unit tests (React or Angular)
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English in speaking and writing, enabling the use of technical documentation and communication with team members
- MultiSport card and private health care
- Interesting and ambitious projects - no routine or repeatability of activities
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility for taking part in international projects
- Excellent work atmosphere, including team events, hackathons
- Work atmosphere as close as possible to a startup within a large corporation
- Hybrid work (office in Warsaw)
- English at B2 level
- Polish min. at B1 level
OLSOM Sp. z o.o.
We are looking for a high-skilled thinker and problem solver to implement custom solutions based on our own product. The ideal candidate has experience with SCADA/HMI, programming experience, and is sharply focused on addressing the challenges. As part of the...
Łódź, ul. Jana Kilińskiego 76
Zakres obowiązków Aktywny udział w rozwijaniu/koordynacji funkcjonujących w Spółce Systemów Zarządzania: Systemu Zarządzania Bezpieczeństwem Informacji Systemu Zarządzania Ciągłości Działania Zarządzania Ryzykiem IT oraz ERM Ustawie o Krajowym...