Inter Cars Capital Group is the leading distributor of automotive spare parts in Central and Eastern Europe. Our logistic network spans 18 countries and over 500 distribution points across Europe, supplying hundreds of thousands of garages and shops with spare parts, oils, tires, and garage equipment from our portfolio of 2.7 million products.
You will be responsible for improving the security of Inter Cars infrastructure including on-premises server infrastructure, IT infrastructure, networks and other core components of Inter Cars stack. You will work with other technical teams to help identify, manage and reduce risks. You will design, advocate for and help build secure-by-default infrastructure that eliminates security problems.
If you are experienced network or system administrator and want to become security specialist this is a place you can start. Just let us know.
Your main responsibility:
- work with engineering teams to help architect and implement solutions that are secure by design.
- Create infrastructure security guidelines and standards.
- Perform infrastructure architecture reviews for both on-premises and cloud deployments.
- Build frameworks and libraries to provide security by default.
- Define, document, and supervise implementation of security guidelines and standards.
You should have:
- sysadmin skills Linux/MAC/Windows
- knowledge of infrastructure services such as Active Directory, DNS, IP Addressing
- knowledge on security solutions (PKI, SSL Gateways, Remote Access, IPSEC, Reverse Proxy, Antivirus, Firewall, Multi Factor Authentication) and practical knowledge on application security controls
- system security (operating systems, applications), networking, and web applications
- basic familiarity with scripting programming e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Python
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- You have 3+ years working experience in security operations and advanced level of understanding regarding systems security at both technical and procedural level
What we offer:
- Work on interesting projects in the field of digital transformation at a large European organization.
- Participation in international projects.
- Remote work
- High independence and the opportunity to implement your own ideas.
- Highly motivated and engaged team with strong technical competences.
- Flexible employment arrangements, such as flexible hours and partial remote work.
- Training and personal development opportunities.
METRO Global Solution Center Sp. z o.o.
Your main area of responsibility in this position will include: Acting as Subject Matter Expert for given AR/GL process, Acting as first point of contact in terms of organization of processes, Supporting analysis of differences between as is and to be processes and...
IT CONNECT Sp. z o.o.
W ramach realizacji projektów z dziedziny automatyzacji procesów biznesowych na platformie IBM BPM/BAW. Analiza i modelowanie procesów biznesowych. Implementacja procesów na platformie IBM Business Process Manager (BPM). Implementacja integracji, wymiany danych...