Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Do you have strong ‘scrum master’ experience in an agile organization or an IT project management background? Do you want to drive the future of data management and analytics in a global organization? If you can answer yes to these questions, then join the analytics and data management Program in Arla Foods in Gdańsk.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join Analytics Powerhouse train, program that drives all new development regarding data, from reporting & analytics to data management, for the global Arla Foods.
Working with our teams, you will be able to use your talent for solving complex issues and enabling the team to create the highest possible value. With us, you can understand the big picture as well as ensure the details are also in place.
- Build a happy and motivated high-performance team,
- Build T-shaped people,
- Lead teams efforts in relentless improvement,
- Support phycological safety and trust in the team,
- Ensure that Agile and Scrum is understood and run effectively with the team adhere to agile theory, practice and guidelines,
- Be a role model in agile behavior,
- Take part in our communities, work with other Scrum Masters and Agile coaches to grow within the role and contribute to the advancement of Agile practices,
- Be an active part our continuous agile transformation,
- Log, monitor and mitigate issues,
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies when relevant and support backlog management,
- Actively work with the RTE to create a qualified and competent team setup,
- Actively work with the RTE on forecast and budget,
- Support the RTE with management of vendors,
- Stakeholder management across IT and business,
- Cooperation and driving value-driven deliveries together with the Product Owner,
- On- and off boarding of team members including basic agile training to team and train members, Business Owners and stakeholders,
- Secure deliveries in accordance with IT requirements (Handover to IT, GDPR etc).
You are a result-oriented and focused on achieving goals person and can ensure the team, product owner, program management team and business have a great collaboration. You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have a great facilitation skill and thrive on engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. You have a strong IT knowledge/mindset and the ability to link IT, business need to business benefits.
- Master’s degree in either IT or business oriented field,
- At least 3 - 5 years in a scrum master role in a multicultural/global organization,
- Experience in managing analytics, reporting and or data oriented projects,
- Track record of prior delivery in analytics is highly desirable,
- Ability to manage ambiguity and complexity while still enabling great results,
- Good general IT understanding,
- You speak and write English effortlessly,
- Experience as either a software or IT developer would be an advantage,
- Experience working in an agile setup and/or SAFe setup,
- Experience with Stakeholder management.
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A
Zakres zadań wykonywanych na stanowisku: analiza istniejących i rozwijanie nowych funkcjonalności SAP HCM w celu pełnego wykorzystania możliwości systemu i optymalnego dopasowania do potrzeb biznesowych, rola - kluczowy użytkownik w obszarze kadrowo-płacowym...
Medicover sp. z o.o.
Warszawa, Al. Jerozolimskie 96
Zakres obowiązków na tym stanowisku będzie obejmował: Analizę źródeł danych oraz potrzeb raportowych klientów Korporacyjnej Hurtowni Danych. Definiowanie reguł oraz rozwój narzędzi wspomagających proces kontroli jakości danych gromadzonych w Hurtowni...