HCL Software was launched as a new division of HCL Technologies in 2016 with the mission to develop and deliver a next-generation portfolio of enterprise-grade software-based offerings with flexible consumption models, spanning on premise software, SaaS and managed services. We bring speed, insights and innovations to create value for our customers in DevOps, Automation, Data, Security and Application Modernization.
We are currently looking for Scrum Master for the BigFix Inventory product team in Krakow, located at O3 Business Campus on Opolska street. We are looking for talented, self-motivated and curious people with good programming skills that feel great in an unconventional environment, people who like to get thoroughly involved in inclusive and open-minded team-work in a dynamic, multicultural organization with advanced processes.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for:
- being an active Scrum Master leading by example
- being a peer to Product Manager, Development Manager and Architect in delivering the value to the customers
- promoting and educating local organization on the Scrum principles and practices
- mastering own skills
- working with worldwide organization to master Scrum implementation within organization
- University degree in Computer Science, Technology or Engineering
- At least 5-year experience in the software development industry
- At least 3-year demonstrated experience as Scrum Master with track record of successful projects in this role
- (Nice to have) proven experience in QA related tasks
- (Nice to have) Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certification
Required Technical Skills
- Excellent knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Working experience with project tracking tools (JIRA, Rational Team Concert or similar)
- Working comfortably with distributed version control systems (GIT, or similar)
- Familiarity with technologies: Java and/or Ruby, relational databases/SQL (MS SQL, IBM DB2), Java application servers
- Familiarity with development tools including automated build and continuous integration (Eclipse, Jenkins, RSpec, Cucumber, JUnit, Selenium or others)
Required Soft Skills
- Dedicated to continuous self-development
- Excellent team player
- Leadership, delegation and accountability
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to collaborate with geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
During pandemic, remote work is the only available option. When the pandemic ends both remote and office work will be available as we want to meet with our team in our brand new office.
- Software Development
- Information Technology & Services
Please use the sentence below:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed by HCL Poland Sp. z o. o. for the purposes of future recruitment processes.
IT CONNECT Sp. z o.o.
Zarządzanie projektami lub wątkami projektów w obszarze infrastruktury informatycznej Planowanie i zarządzanie pracą zespołu projektowego Terminowa realizacja zadań w projektach (skuteczność operacyjna) Zapewnienie jakości dostarczanych produktów...
ILS sp. z o.o. (Grupa Kapitałowa Inter Cars)
Główne zadania: Analiza biznesowa w obszarze logistycznym: Optymalizacja operacji magazynowych Monitorowanie operacji logistycznych oraz tworzenie zestawień i raportów Analiza kosztów logistyki powiązanych z bieżącymi operacjami sprzedaży mających wpływ na...