SAP Authorization Specialist
Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Arla’s Identity and Access Management team is growing and we are looking for talented people to join us in this journey.
This exciting new role is based in IT Operations – IT Security Services, and it is the key to ensuring our Security ambitions are met in accordance with users’ expectations and in the most stable and secure environment possible.
- Understand both the IT and business side of SAP Access Management and processes around it,
- Are customer focused person and like to optimize processes for IAM and keeping them as simple as possible,
- Understand the principles of IAM and you are IT Security oriented person.
Then you might be the person we are looking for
Join us to become part of a multinational team, highly motivated to provide that best support to our colleagues.
Specifically, you will:
- Support provisioning of SAP user accounts and GRC related queries from users,
- Handle of operational day-to-day support activities for security/authorizations including ticket resolution and issue escalation,
- Prioritize and process access requests,
- Ensure that established SLAs for various ticket types are met,
- Monitor GRC workflows,
- Maintain relationships with the role owners from the various business areas,
- Monitor Emergency Access Management,
- Research and respond to sampling requests from auditors,
- Develop and maintain clear and concise documentation for users and other stakeholders.
Who are you?
- You have knowledge and understanding of SAP authorization concept,
- You have basic understanding of SAP role development,
- You have experience with SAP-GRC ( will be an asset ),
- You have working knowledge of IAM principles and IT security,
- You have excellent analytical & communication skills,
- You have excellent customer service skills,
- You have the ability to work with functional areas and/or departments throughout the company,
- You know how to prioritize and monitor work in process to ensure the timely achievement of commitments,
- You are able to identify and you are eager to fix issues.
For Senior position additionally:
- Understanding of SAP role development with strong capabilities of coordinating with external partners in executing role development,
- Experience in SAP GRC Access control (2-3years) as well IAM related capabilities,
- Deep understanding of business processes and the associated best practice roles required to support them.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e., adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Twoje zadania: Realizacja zmiany w systemach zgodnie z metodyką Agile Rozwój i konfiguracja BPM opartego na Activiti Wsparcie techniczne oraz operacyjne wdrożonych rozwiązań Analiza i dekompozycja wymagań biznesowych Szukamy Ciebie, jeśli: Masz wykształcenie...
IT CONNECT Sp. z o.o.
Przygotowywanie prezentacji, analiz oraz raportów ad hoc Pozyskiwanie danych z różnych źródeł i ich analiza Interpretacja i prezentowanie wyników dotyczących przeprowadzanych analiz Formułowanie wniosków i rekomendacji Optymalizacja istniejących...