R&D Process Specialist
Our global R&D organization is looking for R&D Process Specialist. In this role you will oversee the development and continuous improvement of the methods, processes, tools and systems used for the deployment of policies and processes supporting effective product development. You will act as the advocate of high standards in process efficiency, exemplified by your own work attitude and deliverables. The R&D Process Specialist position reports to the Global Function R&D Quality and Processes Manager. We are open on hybrid work in this role.
- Identify opportunities to increase clarity, efficiency, effectiveness and quality of R&D processes.
- Drive process standardization, simplification and improvement across the global R&D organization.
- Develop standardized process maps and document templates for product development to maximize efficiency.
- Leverage Lean and Six Sigma methodologies for effective process definition, measurement and control.
- Utilize software tools to design, deploy and visualize processes and metrics.
- Monitor R&D organization metrics and KPIs.
- Apply benchmarking and best practice sharing methods.
- Maintain contents on SharePoint sites and Company Intranet.
- Support the development and maintenance of company technical standards.
- Support the development of policies and processes that are effective in developing a culture of quality.
- Facilitate communication with R&D community to ensure proper understanding and application of global policies and processes.
- Engineering degree (MSc in Electrical, Mechanical or Software Engineering preferred).
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in process management or product development (electrical equipment / technology preferred).
- Work experience in international teams.
- Highly competent with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with process mapping, standardization and optimization.
- Experience with Excel programming (Visual Basic), Celonis, Power BI and Adonis software.
- Previous experience with SharePoint sites programming preferred.
- Ability to work with various levels of leadership and employees in a large global organization.
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-organized, self-starter, deadline focused, customer oriented, paying attention to detail.
Logwin Poland Sp. z o.o.
Wojkowice (pow. wrocławski, gm. Żórawina)
Jakie zadania na Ciebie czekają? Wsparcie działów operacyjnych w zakresie obsługi systemów informatycznych dla logistyki (rozwiązywanie bieżących problemów związanych z działaniem i obsługą aplikacji – głównie WMS) Wsparcie działów operacyjnych w...
Polcode Sp. z o.o
Currently, we’re looking for Senior Developers to join our team and drive modern software delivery, release quality code, and collaborate across forward-thinking teams. We value soft skills as well as coding chops, and all our projects take an agile approach to...