Rapid Application Developer
This position is aimed at those who work in IT and want to dive into the rapid development technology based on Mendix. If you are interested in delivering value by tailoring proven solutions, if you like a quick delivery, dynamic projects in innovative technologies and have experience in the software delivery area, we will be happy to get your CV. Experience with Mendix, OutSystems, PowerApps or similar technologies is a plus, but we help to learn it on-board.
Our technology and tools:
- Web application
- Mobile application
- Database (SQL, NoSQL)
- Experience with modern technology in developing web/mobile systems
- Experience in the complete Software Development Life Cycle
- Passion for technology
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Precise & transparent communication
- Good team-player
Nice to have:
- Rapid Development Technology
- 75% Creating new features
- 15% Meetings
- 10% Contact with client
- Taking part in software projects from design phase through development to the project release;
- Translating customer requirements into web and mobile application;
- Designing data models (comparable to UML / ER diagrams);
- Visual programming with low-code platforms (modeling application logic using diagrams and ready components with limited coding);
- Constructing interfaces and integrations such as web services;
- Developing user-friendly applications with modern styling;
- Building custom components and platform extensions.
- Knowledge about model driven software development;
- Experience with SQL and relational databases;
- Passion for technology and strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Good verbal and written English language skills.
- Basic programming skills;
- Knowledge of web pages user experience / accessibility patterns;
- Knowledge of rapid application development tools, especially Mendix;
- Experience with cloud development / deployment technologies, especially Azure or AWS and Cloud Foundry;
- Experience with SOA Architectures (SOAP, RESTfull Web Services);
- Experience with Scrum/Agile environments;
- Knowledge of version control systems (like SVN/GIT, TeamCity/Jenkins, Jira, Confluence etc.).
- We are able to share knowledge – our experts will conduct induction process for you, during which you’ll get familiar with how we work.
- We will also give you the opportunity to show what you are really good at.
- We participate in conferences, we have thematic tester groups, during which we share the news.
- We also provide ‘golden cards’, which is the time reserved for development.
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- Possibility to work remotely or in one of our offices (Wrocław, Gdańsk).
- …and there are other benefits, which you can see below.
Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process.
Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.
Zakres obowiązków: tworzenie dedykowanych rozwiązań bazodanowych w oparciu o technologie informatyczne na potrzeby Działu i jednostek współpracujących w zakresie budżetu i eksploatacji nieruchomości, projektowanie struktury danych i interfejsu tworzonych...
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.
Process Management Ensuring the process is executed appropriately at each described step Ensuring the appropriate inputs/outputs are being produced Delivery of the process related trainings Ensuring process awareness in the Team, Business Units and other Process...