QA Automation Engineer
- Responsibility for the quality of work results;
- 3+ years experience in QA;
- 1.5+ year experience in test automation;
- Development experience in Python or Java or C#;
- Experience of testing web & mobile application stack;
- The ability to work in a team and independently;
- Intermediate written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of web servers and databases will be a plus.
- Start with test automation of existing live enterprise solution;
- Manual testing of the product features;
- Communication with customers.
- Young and friendly team,
- Corporate and social events,
- Social package (additional medical insurance, Multisport or sports activities compensation, etc.),
- Free English and German courses.
Workplace: Kraków (remote work possible) As a Software Developer, you will have a strong technical background and be responsible for: contributing to innovative projects, new product features and enhancements contributing to any process improvements to optimize...