We are looking to create a large IT Hub in Gdansk to serve all our clients in Europe. To create the best value for our customers, we aim to create self-governed teams working for specific customers on projects, further development, and maintenance afterward. We are having positions open for Python Developer.
- Good expertise in Python and Django or similar frameworks,
- Experience on AWS components - AWS Lambda, AWS S3, AWS ECS, AWS RDS, AWS API Gateway is good to have,
- Good team player,
- Strong Analytical skills,
- Quick learner.
- Remote from the Polish territory or on-site work from Gdansk,
- Market beating salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses,
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance,
- Employee referral program in place,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Training & development opportunities,
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere,
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization,
- Inclusion and diversity in practice,
- Reduce, reuse, recycle facility for a better and happier Earth and all of us.
Workplace: Kraków (remote work possible) As a Software Developer, you will have a strong technical background and be responsible for: contributing to innovative projects, new product features and enhancements contributing to any process improvements to optimize...