Project Manager (Team Lead)
Man on the Moon - HR Agency – on behalf of Spacecamp is currently looking for:
Spacecamp is a global agency with digital roots.
We combine great ideas with ecosystem thinking and technology solutions, which allows us to navigate brands smoothly and efficiently on their missions.
We are an experienced team of digital, marketing, and technology experts with over 15 years of experience in creating regional and global end-to-end digital solutions. We come from a network of global brands, network agencies, media houses, software houses, and startups.
Experience Design is in our DNA and has an impact and influence on how we plan and structure every single touchpoint or asset.
As a team of talented people, we work like a well-oiled machine, using our broad experience and unique know-how acquired during work with Clients from Paris, Geneva, New York, or Dubai. We deliver global and regional projects for big, international brands.
#strategies #digital #communication #CXI #UX #web_design #apps #advertisingcampaigns #globaltoolkits #localizations #performance #optimization #media #software
Spacacemp is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. BNG harbors interesting and dynamic ideas that are better off in a start-up environment, although their scale can as well be competitive to network agencies.
- Deliver projects for the client in Agile standard
- Develop, lead and motivate dedicated team
- Actively work with clients to deliver high quality products on time and within the budget
- Work closely with technical stakeholders
- Organize daily work with an internal team and subcontractors cooperating on the project
- Participation in meetings with clients in the field of defining business requirements, tests and product.
- Reporting the status of implemented projects
- 2+ years commercial PM experience in software delivery environment
- Knowledge of project methodology - Agile and Scrum (also PMP, Prince2)
- Familiarity with business process mapping
- Good communication skills in English (min. B2)
- Strong understanding of ownership and accountability
- Experience in Logistics would be additional advantage
- Being a part of a fast-growing organization with many successes - 2019 Effie Awards Winner/ 2020 Effie Awards nominee
- Working on local, regional and global projects for internationally recognised clients
- Participating in high quality commercial projects for ecommerce and healthcare branches
- Real influence on designing ones career path in an interesting area thanks to the extensive portfolio of clients
- Being surrounded by experienced and supportive people who create a knowledge-sharing environment and maintain a great atmosphere at work
- Flat team structure providing speed of communication between team members
- Hight flexibility in setting up cooperation with subsidiaries
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team in person ;)
- Recruitment task (optional) connected with project management
- Welcome on board!
We would love to get to know you so please send us your CV and a few words about you – we do love to read about it! #apply
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon :)
Naszym klientem jest międzynarodowa firma, która specjalizuje się w dostarczaniu innowacyjnych rozwiązań biznesowych i technologicznych dla klientów z całego świata. Klient zajmuje się projektowaniem rozwiązań szytych na miarę dla znanych firm z wielu...