Project Manager (System Support Area)
The Project Manager position is a part of the Business Systems Support organization and is responsible for leading projects and continuous improvement initiatives specific to PwC’s global Engagement Management/Finance (EM/FI) business platforms.
Area of responsibility
- Planning and coordinating project tasks
- Monitoring and reporting project progress
- Stakeholder management (EM/FI Continuous Improvement Program representatives, project teams, vendors)
- Support decision making in regards to priorities and backlog items
- Collaboration with development and quality assurance teams
- Responsibility for project deliverables
- Assure effective collaboration between projects and level 2 support teams for smooth handover of project deliverables to the Business as Usual support.
- Ensure proper escalation and the risk mitigation process
- At least a Bachelor, or Engineering degree in Technology or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience at a PM role in a technology-related environment, or as a business/system analyst in the ERP area.
- Functional knowledge of SAP S/4HANA, or any other ERP system would be an advantage.
- Understanding and working experience with project management best practices and methodologies.
- Adept at change management and continuous improvement standards.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple issues.
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding of the business complexity and challenges resulting from working in a large multinational organization (i.e. time zone differences, cultural diversity, offshore colleagues; matrix structures).
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Fluent English is a must
- Career development and professional growth in a global team setting
- Ability to pursue further professional development - participation in multi-territory project management activities, working with a new, cloud-based technologies, access to the multiple trainings provided by PwC
- Participation in multi-territory activities within the cross platform support area
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including private healthcare, life and disability insurance, attractive voucher program for employees
- Opportunity to engage in after-hours sports activities and team building events
- Inspiring and friendly work environment
- Your career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions
- The office is in a convenient location in the center of Warsaw and Kraków, or the possibility to work from home for candidates from other locations in Poland.
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Tomaszowie Mazowieckim
konserwacja i naprawa sprzętu komputerowego, instalowanie, konfigurowanie i obsługa oprogramowania Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: średnie ogólnokształcące
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Wieluniu
Konserwacja sprzętu komputerowego. Konfiguracja oprogramowania. Pomoc w obsłudze urządzeń biurowych (komputer, fax, drukarka, skaner). Zarządzanie uprawnieniami użytkowników. Obsługa baz danych MSSQL. Tworzenie zestawień danych. Wymagania konieczne:...