Project Manager (System Support Area)
The Project Manager position is a part of the Business Systems Support organization and is responsible for leading projects and continuous improvement initiatives specific to PwC’s global Engagement Management/Finance (EM/FI) business platforms.
Area of responsibility
- Planning and coordinating project tasks
- Monitoring and reporting project progress
- Stakeholder management (EM/FI Continuous Improvement Program representatives, project teams, vendors)
- Support decision making in regards to priorities and backlog items
- Collaboration with development and quality assurance teams
- Responsibility for project deliverables
- Assure effective collaboration between projects and level 2 support teams for smooth handover of project deliverables to the Business as Usual support.
- Ensure proper escalation and the risk mitigation process
- At least a Bachelor, or Engineering degree in Technology or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience at a PM role in a technology-related environment, or as a business/system analyst in the ERP area.
- Functional knowledge of SAP S/4HANA, or any other ERP system would be an advantage.
- Understanding and working experience with project management best practices and methodologies.
- Adept at change management and continuous improvement standards.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple issues.
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding of the business complexity and challenges resulting from working in a large multinational organization (i.e. time zone differences, cultural diversity, offshore colleagues; matrix structures).
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Fluent English is a must
- Career development and professional growth in a global team setting
- Ability to pursue further professional development - participation in multi-territory project management activities, working with a new, cloud-based technologies, access to the multiple trainings provided by PwC
- Participation in multi-territory activities within the cross platform support area
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including private healthcare, life and disability insurance, attractive voucher program for employees
- Opportunity to engage in after-hours sports activities and team building events
- Inspiring and friendly work environment
- Your career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions
- The office is in a convenient location in the center of Warsaw and Kraków, or the possibility to work from home for candidates from other locations in Poland.
Logwin Poland Sp. z o.o.
Jakie zadania na Ciebie czekają? Wsparcie zespołu, który odpowiada za ciągłość łańcucha dostaw poprzez bieżące administrowanie aplikacjami logistycznymi Analiza przepływu danych w systemach i poszukiwanie przyczyn rozbieżności Tworzenie raportów i...
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
As a Visual Designer, you will be in charge of creating Client’s cloud graphics and digital materials to the brand guidelines and style standards including, but not limited to, Slides, Graphical Assets and Marketing materials (Cloud Learning Services). As a Visual...