Project Management Officer (PMO) Team Leader
100% remotely or in our office: Warszawa, Kraków, Białystok
Polcode is a global, remote-first, software house on a mission to help companies build and improve their digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps and everything in between. We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team as a PMO Team Lead.
The responsibilities of the PMO Team Lead include managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO, providing guidance on PMO policies and processes, overseeing project management staff, and collaborating with other department leaders to develop projects and programs.
We are flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who matches a majority of requirements but you do not meet all of them, we would still love to hear from you!
What you will do
- Support the Sales department and cooperate with other departments at the company
- Get involved in the process of knowledge distribution and sharing within the company
- Implement the departments goals and strategies
- Ensure that the team adheres to delivering projects according to the set standards and procedures
- Manage the team, team’s capacity and critical situations
- Mentor and develop a team of Project Managers
- Participate in the periodic team evaluations, provide support in the team recruitment process, onboard new team members, and take actions to keep the team motivated
- Monitor and control the teams performance
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Head of Delivery and report on their execution
- A minimum of five-year experience in the IT industry, preferably at a software house
- A minimum of one-year experience at a supervisory position
- Strong leadership skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details and technicalities
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Knowledge of best practices in web application engineering
- Fluent and confident command of English
- Personal development budget: classes, conferences, certification and events
- Flexible working time that suits your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off.
- Well-planned and carefully-crafted onboarding process conducted by mentors and internal teams
- Ability to pursue your interests: we empower you to become a speaker at prestigious conferences, webinars and workshops, give you opportunities to publish on our blog or advise business partners in making strategic decisions. The choice is yours!
- Team integration events so that you can experience first-hand why our employees appreciate working at Polcode and how friendships made with us last for years
Lotte Wedel Sp. z o.o.
POZNAJ WYJĄTKOWE SKŁADNIKI SWOJEJ PRZYSZŁEJ PRACY. To będą Twoje zadania: Poszukiwanie innowacyjnych rozwiązań opakowań w odpowiedzi na wymagania konsumenta. Współpraca z Działem Komercyjnym w przygotowaniu Briefu Produktowego i przełożeniu Insight’ów...
Agencja Restrukturyzacji i Modernizacji Rolnictwa
Stanowisko pracy ds. aktualizacji i eksploatacji baz referencyjnych LPIS/GIS Liczba poszukiwanych kandydatów/ wymiar etatu: 1 osoba/1 etat – umowa o pracę na czas określony w celu zastępstwa pracownika Oferujemy: stabilną pracę za atrakcyjne...