Procurement Data Analyst
Become part of a global purchasing department
You will be part of a global purchasing department with approximately 50 motivated colleagues.
We are in the process of centralizing procurement for the entire Danish Crown group so that our owners, the farmers, can get more money for their meat. Of this, about 650 mDKK comes from savings within purchases to our approximately 50 factories across Europe and Asia.
To achieve the target, we are transforming procurement. Do you want to join our journey? Would you like to contribute to a transformation where we centralize procurement in the Danish Crown group?
Does optimizing procurement across 7 business units sound like an exciting challenge? And do you want to try yourself in a global company, which among other things has more than 20,000 employees, a turnover of over 30 bPLN. and is Europes largest meat processing company?
Then you have a rare opportunity for personal growth and really be an important part of a team who is setting their footprint for the future.
- Cooperates with Buyers, Category Managers and Reporting Analytics Team
- Deal with Procurement Category for specific inquiries and needs
- Provide support for selected teams activities including small projects management
- Delivers high quality, professional and proactive day to day service
- Extensive data analysis, data mapping,functional and technical business analysis experience
- Resolve issues and queries, e.g. invoice vs order price variances,
- Create periodical reports and ad-hoc analysis requested by Procurement Category
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities
- University diploma
- Strong command of spoken and written English language
- Excellent Excel & VBA skills, Power Query, Power BI
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of procurement processes
- Knowledge of SAP BI or equivalent reporting tool
- Experience in BPO or SSC procurement organization
- Previous experience with e-procurement systems and Contract Management tools will be an asset
- Private medical care together with dental care
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit and multisport program
- 2 additional holiday days benefits
- Events, integrations for employees
Your responsibilities SQL Server clusters administration RDS, DFS Server clusters administration Technical care of the IT infrastructure Cooperation with IT service providers Automation of administrative tasks using PowerShell and CMD Knowledge of VMWare, Hyper-V...
Your responsibilities Identify, research, and resolve 2nd & 3rd level Technical Support problems related to the Internet, Firewalls, LANs, WLANs, WANs and other Network components Monitor network performance and quickly restore network resilience Identify and...