Polish IT Team Leader (IT Country Manager)
The company Plukon Sieradz Sp. z o. o. is looking for a Polish IT Team Leader / IT Country Manager.
The person employed in this position will be responsible for our IT team Poland. We are looking for a full-time IT team/country manager. In this role, you will manage the IT service operation team and you will be responsible for the IT services to all offices within Poland (presently 2 locations).
- As IT country manager, you are responsible for the technical and functional management of the IT landscape in Poland. You lead the team that ensures a high quality IT service and you strive to continuously improve the IT services. You build on your team and bring them to a higher level through the implementation and application of best practice models.
- The IT Country Manager reports to the Manager IT Operations and is involved in shaping strategy and policy. Furthermore, the following responsibilities are part of the job:
- Ensuring team planning for the service desk / 2nd line support / standby and management of the IT landscape
- Coaching, mentoring and further development of the IT service operation team
- Conducting annual interviews with the team members
- Promoting cooperation with other teams within the PFG IT department
- Initiating, developing, setting up, optimizing and implementing the IT operations processes, procedures and tooling in consultation with the IT operations manager
- Involved in creating the PFG IT strategy for country-specific issues
- Ensuring the implementation and safeguarding of the PFG IT strategy
- Administrative work (approval of working hours, invoices etc.)
- Drafting, analyzing and interpreting management reports
Plukon Sieradz Sp. z o.o. is a part of Plukon Food Group, one of the biggest players in the poultry meat market in Europe and supplies poultry products and ready- to- eat meals to leading European partners in the food sector.
Plukon Food Group has ten poultry slaughterhouses and eight processing and packaging plants in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France and Poland.
- University work and thinking level, direction Business IT and Management;
- Experience in a management role within IT;
- Good knowledge of IT methodologies such as ITIL, ASL and BiSL;
- Knowledge and experience with ERP, and/or Financial, and/or BI systems;
- Affinity with the food processing industry;
- You have a good command of the Polish and English languages, both verbally and in writing;
- You are prepared to travel to the various Plukon branches;
- You are flexible in working hours and days and willing to work on the weekend.
- Analytically strong
- Communicatively strong and proactive
- Efficient and result oriented
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Coaching leadership
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary,
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment,
- Additional social benefits including private medical healthcare, life insurance, holiday funds, Multisport card, extra social benefits.
The administrator of personal data is "Plukon Sieradz Sp. z o.o. " 98-235 Gruszczyce 97A
The data will be processed for the purposes of employment and fulfillment of obligations under the Labor Code and other laws.
You have the right to access your data and the right to amend it.
Providing personal data to the extent required by the Labor Code is mandatory, and to the remainder voluntary.
ITDS Polska Sp. z o.o.
As a Scrum Master , you will apply technical knowledge in determining end-to-end design requirements and carrying out development for strategic digital projects involving line of business, software engineers & analysts in the Banking Industry. You will develop...
Czego wymagamy: 2-3 letniego doświadczenia w administracji bazami danych MySQL i PostgreSQL biegłej umiejętności pisania optymalnych zapytań oraz tuningu istniejących umiejętności diagnozowania wąskich gardeł na poziomie bazy oraz ich eliminowania...