Operational excellence & project manager (m/f)
Trenkwalder jest jednym z liderów w branży HR w Polsce, specjalizując się w rekrutacjach, outsourcingu i doradztwie personalnym. Jesteśmy częścią Trenkwalder Group AG, która od ponad 30 lat świadczy usługi HR w 17 krajach Europy, wspierając kandydatów oraz firmy w realizacji ich celów zawodowych i biznesowych.
Aktualnie dla naszego Klienta poszukujemy osób na stanowisko:
- definition, design and implementation of process improvement projects within corporate strategy in conjunction with the central Ops Exc. Lead and the Site Mgmt in all functions,
- ensure integration and alignment with business and site strategies and driving OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE approach,
- lead locally implemented Operational Excellence steering committee: work with management to identify key projects that will provide the optimum benefits to customers and the plant business results,
- provide training, coaching and advice to team members to ensure Lean Six Sigma project success,
- identify, initiate and execute CAPEX projects in alignment with Plant Management and Corporate Engineering team, ensuring timing, budget and defined project success factors,
- provide leadership in supporting teamwork, in problem solving tools and facilitates team meetings with the Process Owner, and ensure that team decisions are made in a timely manner,
- promote and share best practices – as well as Operational Excellence methods and tools and active usage of them,
- ensures team facilitation, mentoring and coaching regarding results orientation, application of tools and methods and the direction regarding corrective measures for sustainable results,
- provide management with results: project status updates, feedback and appropriate reporting on key process focused objectives,
- close contact and cooperation with colleagues in Operational Excellence functions at European entities and European head office,
- deliver a continuous number of Lean Six Sigma projects per year, at least one project per Green Belt/ year with a significant benefit.
- university degree, with focus on business or technical discipline; or an equivalent combination of experience and education,
- experience or diploma in food industry qualification is an advantage,
- minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar job in an international company
- ideally accredited Six Sigma Green Belt, following ISO 13053-1 (DMAIC methodology),
- qualified skills in application of Operational Excellence Methods and tools like TPM, Lean Management, 5S, Kaizen, Six Sigma - i.a. Six Sigma statistical tools for project evaluation, problem analysis, benefits measurement and tracking,
- experience functional and technical knowledge,
- problem-solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems,
- excellent process & project management skills, action and result orientation, adherence to deadlines,
- proficient with statistical measures and methods, comfortable with mathematical statistics,
- assertiveness combined with active listening, good communication and motivational skills,
- independent and structures working,
- relationship building on all level and able to manage conflicts,
- high degree of personal responsibility,
- fluent both in conversation and writing in English language.
Our client offers:
- permanent employment in an international company with high work standards,
- employment contract (fixed-term contract and then permanent employment contract),
- the possibility of taking advantage of courses and trainings increasing competences in the profession,
- annual bonus for results and achievement of purposes,
- high attention to safety and working conditions,
- attractive financial conditions,
- an attractive package of non-wage and social benefits.
OLSOM Sp. z o.o.
We are looking for a high-skilled thinker and problem solver to implement custom solutions based on our own product. The ideal candidate has experience with SCADA/HMI, programming experience, and is sharply focused on addressing the challenges. As part of the...
Łódź, ul. Jana Kilińskiego 76
Zakres obowiązków Aktywny udział w rozwijaniu/koordynacji funkcjonujących w Spółce Systemów Zarządzania: Systemu Zarządzania Bezpieczeństwem Informacji Systemu Zarządzania Ciągłości Działania Zarządzania Ryzykiem IT oraz ERM Ustawie o Krajowym...