100% remotely or in our office: Warszawa, Kraków
Polcode is a global, remote-first software house on a mission to help companies build and improve their digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps and everything in between.
We’re looking for a Node.js Developer to join our awesome team and drive modern software delivery, release quality code, and collaborate across forward-thinking teams. We value soft skills as well as coding chops, and all our projects take an agile approach to development.
Are you passionate about building long-lasting software products for the enterprise? Ready to join a close-knit team building meaningful software with talented people?
Our teams know that great software comes from great people, therefore we offer a competitive benefits package, backed by financial and time commitments to your professional growth with meaningful opportunities for development.
- Apply your Node.js knowledge to real-world enterprise software solutions
- Be immersed in an agile development and design team, where you will have daily interaction with UI/UX Designers, Developers, Project Managers, and Stakeholders
- Analyze client requirements & functional specifications
- Building end-to-end solutions from use-case all the way to production
- Refactor existing codebase to drive up code quality and ease future functionality??
- Work across organizational boundaries (business, DevOps, QA, PM)
- Release quality code backed by proven testing techniques
- Drive processes that improve software delivery and cost efficiency, while reducing risk
- Provide daily problem solving and estimations of work
- Software engineering background with experience in OO programming
- At least 2 years of experience using Node.js
- Extensive knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience with at least one Node.js framework (e.g. Express)
- Strong command of AWS, knowledge of and experience with Docker
- Excellent understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
- Able to write clean, well-documented, efficient code, with knowledge of page load performance optimization
- Knowledge of English at least at a B2 level
- Understanding of microservice and middleware patterns (event sourcing, circuit breaker, Saga) - nice to have
- Work in projects tailored to your core technologies or develop new interests within the company
- Personal development budget: classes, conferences, certification and events
- Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off
- Professional onboarding process conducted by mentors and internal teams
- Opportunity to play the role of Tech Leader in projects and decision-making (Senior role)
- Develop your interests: Become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog, help recruit developers, advise business partners in making strategic decisions or, at the senior level, act as a project leader or mentor. The choice is yours
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance and meaningful gratuities from HR
Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Bydgoszczy
-obsługa klientów w zakresie usług poligraficznych i reklamowych oraz projektów graficznych -nauka obsługi programów graficznych -nauka obsługi programów skanujących -nauka obsługi programów drukujących -nauka obsługi drukarek małoformatowych i...