Mid / Senior Symfony Full Stack Developer
Currently, we’re looking for Regular and Senior Developers to join our team and drive modern software delivery, release quality code, and collaborate across forward-thinking teams. We value soft skills as well as coding chops, and all our projects take an agile approach to development.
- Work with the latest releases of frameworks and libraries (we like being up-to-date)
- Apply your PHP 7+ knowledge to real-world enterprise software solutions
- Have a meaningful impact on projects – analyze requirements, functional specifications, and recommend improvements
- Bring innovation to the projects, refactor existing codebase to drive up code quality, and ease future functionality (Wind of change vibes? Yes, please!)
- Work with ambitious, amazing teams across organizational boundaries (business, DevOps, QA, PM) – you can really learn from everyone here!
- Work in line with the highest coding standards, release quality code backed by proven testing techniques
- Drive processes that improve software delivery and cost efficiency while reducing risk
- Be at the heart of the project, provide daily problem solving and estimations of work
- Experience using Symfony and PHP (7+) in enterprise-grade apps
- Strong command of React.js or Vue.js knowledge and principles
- Knowledge of PHPUnit testing, Git version control, Docker
- Good understanding of CSS/HTML technologies, frameworks, and practices
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Anttetion to detail (did you spot the typo? 10 points for you!)
- Ability to write clean, well-documented, efficient code, with knowledge of page load performance optimization
- Knowledge of English at least at a B2 level
- Drive for knowledge and development
- You can fully focus on your project – no bureaucracy, no ridiculous rules
- Clear promotion and pay raise procedures
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off (B2B) and personal development budget
- We respect your private life – no overtime, no weekend jobs, work-life balance only, promise! Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Professional onboarding process
- Opportunity to play the role of Tech Leader in projects and decision-making (Senior role)
- Develop your interests: become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog, evaluate candidate’s skills or, at the senior level, act as a project leader or mentor
- Your work is appreciated – we believe in the power of feedback, also the one you give us
- You can work on projects tailored to your core technologies or develop new interests* within the company (*can also mean interest in applied memeology at our work chat)
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance, free English lessons and meaningful gifts to celebrate important days
- 100% remote work
- 0% nonsense
ITDS Polska Sp. z o.o.
As a Scrum Master , you will apply technical knowledge in determining end-to-end design requirements and carrying out development for strategic digital projects involving line of business, software engineers & analysts in the Banking Industry. You will develop...
Czego wymagamy: 2-3 letniego doświadczenia w administracji bazami danych MySQL i PostgreSQL biegłej umiejętności pisania optymalnych zapytań oraz tuningu istniejących umiejętności diagnozowania wąskich gardeł na poziomie bazy oraz ich eliminowania...