Mid / Senior Go Developer
100% remotely or in our office: Warszawa, Kraków
Hi, Polcode here!
We’re a global, people-first software house matching ambitious developers with challenging projects. Our team of over 150 professionals helps build and improve digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps, and everything in between. And they’re good at it.
Currently, we’re looking for Regular and Senior Developers to join our team and drive modern software delivery, release quality code, and collaborate across forward-thinking teams. We value soft skills as well as coding chops, and all our projects take an agile approach to development.
- Work with the latest releases of frameworks and libraries (we like being up-to-date)
- Apply your Golang knowledge to real-world enterprise software solutions
- Have a meaningful impact on projects – analyze requirements, functional specifications, and recommend improvements
- Bring innovation to the projects, refactor existing codebase to drive up code quality, and ease future functionality (Wind of change vibes? Yes, please!)
- Work with ambitious, amazing teams across organizational boundaries (business, DevOps, QA, PM) – you can really learn from everyone here!
- Work in line with the highest coding standards, release quality code backed by proven testing techniques
- Drive processes that improve software delivery and cost efficiency while reducing risk
- Be at the heart of the project, provide daily problem solving and estimations of work
- Proven experience with Go
- Knowledge of principles for microservices design
- Experience with databases (MySQL or MariaDB) and Unix environment (Linux/macOS)
- Knowledge of readability and maintainability standards of code focused on clean architecture
- Anttetion to detail (did you spot the typo? 10 points for you!)
- Ability to write clean, well-documented, efficient code, with knowledge of page load performance optimization
- Knowledge of English at least at a B2 level
- Drive for knowledge and development
…let us know!
We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but does not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
- You can fully focus on your project – no bureaucracy, no ridiculous rules
- Clear promotion and pay raise procedures
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off (B2B) and personal development budget
- We respect your private life – no overtime, no weekend jobs, work-life balance only, promise! Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Professional onboarding process
- Opportunity to play the role of Tech Leader in projects and decision-making (Senior role)
- Develop your interests: become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog, evaluate candidate’s skills or, at the senior level, act as a project leader or mentor
- Your work is appreciated – we believe in the power of feedback, also the one you give us
- You can work on projects tailored to your core technologies or develop new interests* within the company (*can also mean interest in applied memeology at our work chat)
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance, free English lessons and meaningful gifts to celebrate important days
- 100% remote work
- 0% nonsense
We strongly believe that putting people first makes our work better, so we encourage you to develop your career and follow your passion. We wanna do great things with you!
3SHAPE POLAND SP. Z O.O.
What will you do in 3Shape: Design and build processes across the IT organization in co-operation with other teams and stakeholders Service reviewing and follow-ups of actions/service improvement plans. Continuous improvement of the IT documentation and processes as...
Eurofins GSC Poland sp. z o.o.
Opis Stanowiska: Tworzenie i utrzymanie bazy danych, na podstawie której pracują inne działy organizacji Aktywny udział w tworzeniu standardowego procesu zarządzania bazami danych Przygotowanie danych materiałowych pod implementację nowego systemu zakupowego...