Marketing Communication Specialist
We are ADB We are a system integration expert. Focused on the future. Proud about the past. Together we create a unique ADB ecosystem, where people, culture and technology drive reality and create new experiences of Video Entertainment and Broadband Connectivity all over the world.
We are the people 300+ employees | 75% engineers | 100% experts | 200 customers worldwide
We are the culture ADB Teams in Europe, US and Asia | 4 generations | 1 language: English | 4 common values: INNOVATION, NEW IDEAS, THINKING OUT-OF-THE BOX, WILLINGNESS TO HELP AND TO LEARN NEW THINGS
We are technology R&D sites in Europe, US and Asia | 65M CPEs deployed | 1000 software releases | 100 complex deployments | Solutions for Personal TV, Business TV and Broadband | 400 patents | 100 different HW platforms | ’’A’’ class IT security rating
And WE KNOW HOW to integrate your needs with our possibilities
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Communication Specialist, who will join the ADB MarCom team. You will be responsible for marketing and communication activities related to the promotion of our products and building awareness of the ADB brand worldwide.
Do you want to create unique solutions on a global scale? Read below for more!
Job location: Zielona Gora or Poznan, Poland (remotely up to 3 days per week)
What will you do?
- Developing and executing online B2B lead-generation campaigns including paid campaigns
- Campaigns’ performance monitoring and social engagement evaluation with the analytics tools and performance metrics
- Analyzing and providing recommendations on how to improve and optimize already implemented campaigns
- Interfacing with Product Groups, Sales, and Graphic Design to create high-quality marketing content
- Support market intelligence activities
- Maintenance of ADB social channels and websites – content creation, publication, management
- Conducting external and internal communication via newsletters, articles, press releases, blog posts, surveys
- Cooperating with external agencies, partners
- Organizing online and in-person events/shows/webinars
What’s important for us?
- Knowledge and experience – we are a team of specialists based on a substantive approach and independence. Our expectations are:
- Working experience as a Marketing Specialist (min. 2 – 3 years) in online B2B Marketing and Communication campaigns
- Good skills in Social Media Marketing on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Good knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Ability to design and implement multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Creativity in generating marketing content
- Knowledge of MS Office tools like Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Independent team player and go-getter approach – We want you to work like us – propose and implement your best ideas relying on your specialization. You have to be open-minded, listen to others but, at last, you decide, how to do your job best
- On-time and high-quality project delivery – You probably know, that time and quality are key to success in good marketing so you have to work dynamically and focus on the final effects
- Self-development orientation – we want to help you grow by giving you support and the opportunity to find your way to success
- English & Polish skills – ADB is an international company and our language is English; the closest team communicates in Polish
Additional skills, which allow better find yourself at work:
- Press releases, tech articles, whitepapers, reports writing ability/ experience
- Technological background, understanding of basics of networking, Web technologies, IT, video delivery
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (like Mailchimp), Google tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager), Adobe tools (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), WordPress CMS, and/or market intelligence tools
- Experience in b2b marketing for video/streaming or broadband/ telecommunications domains
- Experience in photography and video production
- Experience in tradeshow events and online events organization
Why is it worth working with ADB?
- We do exceptional things – over 25 years on the market and created products for over 200 global and leading Pay-TV and Telco operators.
- We offer true challenges in your daily work, utilizing and creating top-notch technology. Want proof? We’ve patented around 400 solutions and our products are used by millions of users around the world
- Our team consists of extremely experienced, high-qualified subject-matter Experts: 90% of us have a university degree and some are Ph.D.!
- Improving skills is an important part of our lives – ADB employees develop their skills using:
- Udemy courses
- English lessons
- internal and external training
- other tools agreed with a team leader
- We care about the health of our employees and their families. The company subsidizes:
- medical care (individual or family)
- group life insurance
- sports card
- We work globally: ADB teams are based in Europe, US and Asia; our leading language is English
- We are open to various forms of cooperation, depending on your needs
Medicover Sp. z o.o.
Warszawa, Aleje Jerozolimskie 96
Forma zatrudnienia: B2B. Rekrutacja: zdalna. Praca 100% zdalna. Wymagane doświadczenie - min 1 rok. Etapy rekrutacji: Rozmowa z rekruterką online (do 30 min) Technical interview online (1 godzina) Decyzja Osoba na tym stanowisku będzie odpowiedzialna za:...