Manager - RPA Maintenance
Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Are you a strong, experienced manager with a keen interest in RPA and bring a driving force of automation in a global company? Are you ready to join a dynamic and forward-thinking team at the forefront of digital transformation? That’s what we are looking for and if its you then we look forward to hearing from you!
About the job
Specifically, you will:
- Be the people manager for the team of 6 comprised of 4 specialists and 2 senior specialists.
- Drive the team towards our ambitious Robotics Strategy.
- Ensure the maintenance is central when looking at new solutions.
- Ensure our support model is robust and adapts as our adoption grows.
- Work together with the Service Delivery Manager for Intelligent Automation to secure measures and targets are achieved and ambitious enough to challenge us to do more.
- Work with our partners externally to ensure we are challenging our current processes so we are confident they are the best always.
- You will also get stuck in with the team working on RPA development and maintenance securing team unity by working closely together.
- Represent RPA maintenance in internal and external events advertising the great work the team do and the innovations they deliver.
Who are you?
For this role, we are looking for someone who is confident, self-aware, and comfortable in challenging situations. You should have a strong presence and the ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders and technical experts. Additionally, it is important to be able to balance the need for change with the desire for stability, and to ensure that all stakeholders are onboard with our goals.
- You have a master’s degree within IT or other relevant areas with at least 4 years of experience working in that area.
- AND, at least 2 years’ experience as a manager or team leader ideally managing a team of technical experts.
- Experience of development or maintenance with RPA tools, in particular BluePrism is also desired.
- Experience with ServiceNow, Microsoft PowerPlatform, Power Shell, SQL or SAP would all be very advantageous.
- Additionally, working knowledge of ITIL and/or Agile (SaFE) methodologies would be a great addition.
- As we work every day in English, it is natural that you also speak and write English effortlessly, also fluency in Polish would be advantageous but not required.
- Infrequent travel is likely to be necessary.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, VR, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
RADWAG Wagi Elektroniczne
Radom, ul. Toruńska 5
Miejsce pracy: RADWAG – siedziba w Radomiu, ul. Toruńska 5 Zakres obowiązków: wdrażanie i serwisowanie oprogramowania RADWAG, rozwiązywanie zgłoszeń serwisowych i telefoniczne wsparcie klienta, doradztwo w zakresie zagadnień związanych z systemami...
Narodowy Bank Polski
Do głównych zadań pracownika należeć będzie: udział w bieżących projektach prowadzonych przez NBP. Wymagania wobec kandydatów: wykształcenie wyższe o profilu informatycznym lub pokrewnym, znajomość SQL, umiejętność wytwarzania oprogramowania w...