Junior Workday Integration Consultant
PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
We will teach you everything you need to become a successful specialist in a world leading business application and the underlying cloud technology. You will make Workday* exchange information with plenty of other systems.
… and here’s some fancy details:
- Analysis and problem solving in the area of requirement gathering and active development
- Work in the international teams composed of people from various areas of expertise
- Creation of the data transformations for the needs of integrations
- Automation of the Workday processes based on the Clients needs
- Design and development of the Workday integrations with close cooperation with our Clients and other team members.
- Preparation of the technical documentations
What we’re really looking for is someone who’s got an understanding of programming and is able to quickly learn, adopt and love new technologies.
… some more details:
- Technical background backed up by knowledge of at least one of the below
- Practical knowledge of XML, JSON, XPath, XSLT
- Academic level knowledge/experience in object oriented programming (Java, C++, C#, .NET, Salesforce, etc)
- Experience with web service operations (SOAPUI or Postman)
- English language skills enabling to work in a communicative way in an international team
- Higher education in computer science or related (students welcome)
- Analytical mindset, focused on the problem solving
- Ability to work in a team
- A flexible approach, adapting style of work to be successful working with both small and large clients
- Experience with Workday system or other HRIS systems
- Knowledge on Workdays integration capabilities
- Practical knowledge of JSON structuring and Eclipse or IntelliJ environments
- Basic knowledge in relational databases and SQL
- Workday certifications
- German, Spanish or Italian language skills
- Great job in an even greater team and in the package:
- Opportunity to develop competences and gain experience in the development of IT systems for the largest Polish and European companies,
- An interesting job in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international companies,
- Long term, stable cooperation,
- Long list of benefits (private health care, multisport, life insurance and more),
- Different career paths to choose from, training and development programs,
- Friendly work atmosphere of a technology company.
* Workday is a rapidly growing cloud system, created for human capital & financial management. Workday Company provides on-demand services for hundreds of companies across the globe, proposing a configurable environment with a high level of customizations possible. PwC became Workday’s trusted implementation partner, participating in dozens of implementations each year.
Every HCM & FM system like Workday needs technical resources to connect it with external systems, to enable the best end user experience.
Why is it worth investing my time in Workday knowledge if I am being a technical person?
The Workday ecosystem, which is rapidly growing, needs specialized consultants, who are able to advise on the best technical solutions.
If you like working in the international teams, you love connecting with the people to discuss the problems to be solved, and most importantly you have the technical background to support your ideas, Workday Technical Consultant might be the job suiting your needs!
It is a great opportunity to evolve your skills in consulting, while constantly improving your knowledge on web services, Workday delivered integration systems, secure transfers and even building the ETL processes crafted to the needs of a Client. Each Client, each project and each day comes with a dose of something new to be mastered.
IT CONNECT Sp. z o.o.
Do Twoich zadań należeć będzie: Tworzenie raportów, zapytań SQL na hurtowni danych Teradata, Oracle, Bigdata z wykorzystaniem Google Cloud Platform Prowadzenie analiz w obszarze danych o klientach i usługach firmy telekomunikacyjnej, ścisła współpraca z...
Warszawa, ul. Mysia 2
Zakres obowiązków Obsługa zdarzeń na 1 linii SOC Monitorowanie zdarzeń i wykrywanie incydentów bezpieczeństwa Przyjmowanie i rejestrowanie zgłoszeń od użytkowników Analiza wykrytych incydentów i zagrożeń Współpraca z innymi jednostkami CERT/CSIRT...