Junior Software Developer C++ / C#
For 35 years the IGE + XAO Group has been designing, producing, selling and maintaining a range of Computer Aided Design (CAD), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and dedicated simulation software for electrical engineers.
This software was developed to help companies design and maintain the electrical part of any type of installation. We also offer a complete suite of packages for the functional simulation of electrical installations. IGE + XAO represents 370 people worldwide in 31 locations in 20 countries and more than 96500 worldwide licenses.
The IGE+XAO Group is also presents in the main European countries and in America, through affiliates and subsidiaries. IGE-XAO is now completely owned by Schneider Electric. Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies and software applications that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
IGE+XAO Electrical CAD, PLM and SIMULATION software: ige-xao.com
Schneider Electric: www.se.com
We are currently seeking a Software Developer to join our growing team. This is a very critical role in our product development process. The Software developer writes and maintains code within CAD applications and systems to implement capabilities and features, improve performance and maintainability, while reducing technical debt in alignment with product and technology roadmaps. The Software developer plays a role in Agile planning, providing advice and guidance, and monitoring emerging trends.
- Visual Studio 2019/2022, Visual Studio Code
- C++, C#, C++ CLI, PowerShell
- STL, WPF / MVVM
- T-SQL (MS SQL / SQLite)
- Docker, k8s
- CI/CD / Jenkins
- Azure, Azure devops
- Works with Product Management to understand the challenges that customers and end users face in their day-to-day work and partner with them to design viable solutions
- Recommends viable solutions to processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of the team and reduce technical debt
- Foresees capacity requirements for component usage and identifies limitations
- Provides input into story sizing, backlog refinement, and release planning
- Contributes to product and solution designs to address critical issues and complex problems
- Builds software applications across multiple platforms in response to the needs of stakeholders
- Understands technical architecture and writes software and automated tests that are aligned with agreed upon standards
- Performs trouble-shooting efforts and investigations when necessary
- Provides ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of deployed products
- Actively works with less experienced software engineers providing technical guidance and oversight
- Actively participates in the engineering community, staying up to date on new software technologies and best practices and shares insights with others in the organization
- C++ language and C# language (very expected own projects, examples of code) – expected junior level (very good theoretical knowledge, understand of concepts, junior practical knowledge)
- Practical knowledge regarding using Visual Studio 2019+
- Fluent regarding using github
- Sufficient English communication level (speaking, reading, writing)
- Exciting work in great teams using agile methodologies
- Flexible work hours
- Hybrid way of work (office/home)
- Nice work-live balance
- Personal development supported by training programs, internal training programs, on-line learning platforms, daily work with highly-skilled experts
- Participation in projects dedicated for tycoons of aircraft industry, train industry, automotive industry, spaceships industries
- Great work atmosphere
- Attractive social package including among others private medical care, multi-sport cards, language courses
OLSOM Sp. z o.o.
We are looking for a high-skilled thinker and problem solver to implement custom solutions based on our own product. The ideal candidate has experience with SCADA/HMI, programming experience, and is sharply focused on addressing the challenges. As part of the...
Łódź, ul. Jana Kilińskiego 76
Zakres obowiązków Aktywny udział w rozwijaniu/koordynacji funkcjonujących w Spółce Systemów Zarządzania: Systemu Zarządzania Bezpieczeństwem Informacji Systemu Zarządzania Ciągłości Działania Zarządzania Ryzykiem IT oraz ERM Ustawie o Krajowym...