Who is Cognizant?
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are based in Gdańsk, Wrocław, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both, professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits.
Apply and Be Cognizant!
While employed by Cognizant, you will be supporting one of the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies, operating with 146 affiliates and more than 47,700 employees worldwide. The companys key areas of interest are: respiratory diseases, metabolism, immunology, oncology and diseases of the central nervous system. The client works in human pharmaceuticals, animal health, and biopharmaceuticals and is also a full member of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA).
As a Junior Publisher you would review the documentation that covers the whole lifecycle of a drug product – from the development, through clinical trials, to its first approval in the market, and beyond – an exciting professional opportunity in the world of pharmacovigilance!
Life Science, Computer Science, or any other degree that supports strong analytical thinking (Engineering, Maths, Economics).
Experience in Pharmaceutical industry / Medical Device / any related industry / relevant experience in Regulatory Affairs - will be an advantage but not essential.
- Computer literacy,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Demonstrated ability to be an innovative and creative thinker,
- Technical skills,
- Analytical skills,
- Readiness to work with databases,
- Knowledge of Regulatory processes and related tools - will be an advantage.
- Global regulatory submission / dossier publishing - daily activities and deliverables,
- Compilation and maintenance of regulatory documentation as per the procedure in client repository,
- Performing high level of files formatting using provided software (creating bookmarks, hyperlinks, file optimization etc.),
- Performing peer-review of work and providing support to other regulatory related activities according to business requirements,
- Interacting with relevant stakeholders during preparation and quality control of reports and regulatory documentation,
- Following established processes and procedures, adhering to Client’s work instructions and procedures,
- Achievement-building orientation,
- Punctuality (self-discipline).
- Great working atmosphere,
- Possibility of morning or evening shifts,
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, well-known global company,
- Role that allows you to grow both, professionally and personally,
- Diverse and international work environment,
- Excellent location and office space,
- Competitive salary and benefits such as private healthcare, motorsports card and more.
Medicover Sp. z o.o.
Warszawa, Aleje Jerozolimskie 96
Forma zatrudnienia: B2B. Rekrutacja: zdalna. Praca 100% zdalna. Wymagane doświadczenie - min 1 rok. Etapy rekrutacji: Rozmowa z rekruterką online (do 30 min) Technical interview online (1 godzina) Decyzja Osoba na tym stanowisku będzie odpowiedzialna za:...