Junior Product Manager
SALESmanago is a Customer Engagement Platform for impact-hungry eCommerce marketing teams who want to be lean yet powerful, trusted revenue growth partners for CEOs. Our AI-driven solutions have already been adopted by 2000+ mid-size businesses in 50 countries, as well as many well-known global brands such as Starbucks, Vodafone, Lacoste, KFC, New Balance and Victoria’s Secret.
SALESmanago delivers on its promise of maximizing revenue growth and improving eCommerce KPIs by leveraging three principles: (1) Customer Intimacy to create authentic customer relationships based on Zero- and First-Party Data; (2) Precision Execution to provide superior Omnichannel customer experience thanks to Hyper-personalization; and (3) Growth Intelligence merging human and AI-based guidance enabling pragmatic and faster decision making for maximum impact. More information:www.salesmanago.com
Currently we are looking for candidates for the position of:
- Participation in the entire process of creating new and developing existing features
- Transform business requirements into User Stories for developers with an adequate level of details
- Preparing and maintaining a prioritized product backlog
- Defining business goals and customer needs for new projects
- Keeping up on industry and marketing trends (in eCommerce)
- Cooperation with the Project and IT teams
- Meetings with potential Technology Partners
- Providing training for the new functionalities
- Experience in project management
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience in preparing business analysis
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Creativity and interest in industry innovation,
- Communication skills, written and spoken, with team members and leaders
- Solid understanding of eCommerce market
- Practical knowledge of online marketing, email marketing, CDP tools, and eCommerce
- Knowledge in the field of user experience
- Organizational and time management skills
- Being familiar with Agile working
- Being ready for new challenges every day
- Net Salary: 4000 - 6000 PLN
- The opportunity to make a career in an international company and unique position in your CV, that will strengthen your professional profile forever
- Work in a dynamic, fast-growing environment, where you will develop and achieve the highest level of effectiveness
- Possibility of cooperation with the biggest companies on the market
- A specially prepared training cycle, which will instantly equip you with the knowledge necessary to perform your work effectively
- Active development of your international experience with customer
- Work in a young, strong, open-minded team
- Everyday challenges that will let you learn more and develop new skills.
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process by Benhauer Sp. z o. o. pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
The above consent to the processing of personal data is voluntary, however it is necessary to consider the application in the recruitment process.
3SHAPE POLAND SP. Z O.O.
What will you do in 3Shape: Design and build processes across the IT organization in co-operation with other teams and stakeholders Service reviewing and follow-ups of actions/service improvement plans. Continuous improvement of the IT documentation and processes as...
Eurofins GSC Poland sp. z o.o.
Opis Stanowiska: Tworzenie i utrzymanie bazy danych, na podstawie której pracują inne działy organizacji Aktywny udział w tworzeniu standardowego procesu zarządzania bazami danych Przygotowanie danych materiałowych pod implementację nowego systemu zakupowego...