Junior DevOps Engineer
What does the team do?
Our Tax Technology team deals with creating and implementing advanced IT solutions that support a wide range of tax calculation processes. They are related to international personal income taxes (GMS – Global Mobility Services) and management of human resources. We are localized in Switzerland as well as in Poland. Now, we are looking for candidates with passion who would like to join our rapidly growing team of programmers in Cracow and Warsaw. In our daily work we are focused on creating safe, innovative, and ergonomic solutions that join specific business knowledge with modern technologies. We also support many world-wide corporations which appreciate the highest level of services we deliver.
- Day-to-day work will include maintenance of existing CI/CD processes and improving them,
- Build and support cloud infrastructure,
- Speed up the process of delivery by using automation,
- Keep project documentation up to date.
- Experience with Azure cloud hosting or any other equivalent,
- Experience with Azure DevOps CI/CD or any other equivalent,
- Basic understanding of GIT,
- Fluency in English both written and spoken – you will work in international environment.
- PowerShell knowledge (or any other equivalent) is a plus,
- Experience with Messaging Technology (Azure Service Bus),
- Hands-on experience with MS Azure services (Azure functions, Cosmos DB, AppInsights, App Service, Storage Account, Azure Service Bus, Key Vault),
- Experience with ARM templates, Terraform will be a plus.
- Work in professional and international environments,
- Participation in exciting IT engagements,
- Opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and to broaden one’s business and technical knowledge,
- Access to up-to-date technology,
- A set of necessary working tools,
- Clearly defined career path based on annual appraisal,
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits (MultiSport, private health care, life insurance etc.),
- Strong team-oriented culture (integration meetings).
© 2022 KPMG Sp. z o.o., a Polish limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMGglobal organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG InternationalLimited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
The KPMG name and logo are trademarks used under license by the independentmember firms of the KPMG global organization.
Workplace: Kraków (remote work possible) As a Software Developer, you will have a strong technical background and be responsible for: contributing to innovative projects, new product features and enhancements contributing to any process improvements to optimize...