Junior Automatic tests software developer
For 35 years the IGE + XAO Group has been designing, producing, selling and maintaining a range of Computer Aided Design (CAD), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and dedicated simulation software for electrical engineers.
This software was developed to help companies design and maintain the electrical part of any type of installation. We also offer a complete suite of packages for the functional simulation of electrical installations. IGE + XAO represents 370 people worldwide in 31 locations in 20 countries and more than 96500 worldwide licenses.
The IGE+XAO Group is also presents in the main European countries and in America, through affiliates and subsidiaries. IGE-XAO is now completely owned by Schneider Electric. Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies and software applications that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
IGE+XAO Electrical CAD, PLM and SIMULATION software: ige-xao.com
Schneider Electric: www.se.com
We are currently seeking Automatic tests software developer to join our growing team. This is a very critical role in our product development process. The Automatic tests software developer writes and maintains code of automatic tests as well as manage automation process, functional tests pipeline, cooperate with software developers and infra team as part of dev-sec-test-ops team. Automatic tests software developer shape quality processes and has significant influence of final product customer experience.
- Visual Studio 2019/2022, Visual Studio Code
- C++, C#, C++ CLI, PowerShell
- STL, WPF / MVVM
- T-SQL (MS SQL / SQLite)
- Docker, k8s
- CI/CD / Jenkins
- Azure, Azure devops
- Creates and maintain functional automatic tests
- Cooperate with developers, infra and security as part of dev-sec-test-ops team
- Shape quality processes
- Manage and improve functional tests pipeline
- Actively participate and support scrum team
- General programming knowledge (theoretical knowledge, understand of concepts, junior practical knowledge)
- General knowledge regarding software testing
- Practical knowledge related to one of the script languages
- Junior knowledge regarding PowerShell
- Fluent regarding using github
- Sufficient English communication level (speaking, reading, writing)
- Knowledge regarding Test Complete, Selenium, Postman is plus
- Exciting work in great teams using agile methodologies
- Flexible work hours
- Hybrid way of work (office/home)
- Nice work-live balance
- Personal development supported by training programs, internal training programs, on-line learning platforms, daily work with highly-skilled experts
- Participation in projects dedicated for tycoons of aircraft industry, train industry, automotive industry, spaceships industries
- Great work atmosphere
- Attractive social package including among others private medical care, multi-sport cards, language courses
RADWAG Wagi Elektroniczne
Radom, ul. Toruńska 5
Miejsce pracy: RADWAG – siedziba w Radomiu, ul. Toruńska 5 Zakres obowiązków: wdrażanie i serwisowanie oprogramowania RADWAG, rozwiązywanie zgłoszeń serwisowych i telefoniczne wsparcie klienta, doradztwo w zakresie zagadnień związanych z systemami...
Narodowy Bank Polski
Do głównych zadań pracownika należeć będzie: udział w bieżących projektach prowadzonych przez NBP. Wymagania wobec kandydatów: wykształcenie wyższe o profilu informatycznym lub pokrewnym, znajomość SQL, umiejętność wytwarzania oprogramowania w...