IT Trainee Program in IT Solutions Production Dairy Area
Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Are you looking for a great development opportunity in your professional career? Look no further!
Join Arla as a Trainee in a growing team of IT developer professionals. We are looking for positive and ambitious people who want to develop themselves in the area of production IT and want to discover how digitalization is impacting the food processing area.
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
As an IT Trainee, you become a part of our Global IT Solutions Supply Chain Department in Gdansk.
Here, you will join over 500 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations – and of course production IT. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues locally and globally.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a welcoming Scandinavian collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
Focus on your personal development
At Arla we see great potential in investing in our trainees and we are eager to make sure you develop and succeed during your traineeship. That is why we want to follow your journey from your internship period and optionally throughout the rest of your master studies. You will be a part of a small team of other trainees and interns joining our Agile Release train Dairy and together add value to your team and to the business.
We offer different tracks of traineeship positions:
Track 1: Wonderware Trainee
The Arla Wonderware Platform is installed in various versions on more than 40 dairy sites across Europe to enable daily execution of global production targets. Arla IT is in progress of upgrading the Wonderware platform on all sites as a strategic step to meet the digitalization strategy targets in Arla. The Wonderware Team aims to be in control with the area to support all sites with strong platform standards for human machine interface (HMI), operations management, SCADA, and production and performance management. Our end users on the dairies meet the Wonderware as an industrial software platform and interface to enabler operational users to monitor and control the plant performance and deliver operational targets.
Specifically, you will:
- Support migration of older platforms towards the newest Wonderware System.
- Support development and implementation the new system functionality on Wonderware Platform/InTouch.
- Performance test in our Quality Test System
- Support Roll out the solutions application to our sites, primarily through remote connections.
Track 2: Programmer trainee
As a programmer-trainee you’ll join a development team developing future solutions that is transforming Arla’s Supply Chain to a data driven organization. This is a central part in our supply chain digitalization strategy and the solutions are targeted to connect and bring together data from across systems into a single self-service setup. The applications will enable Arla to create reporting, dashboards, and advanced analytic/machine learning at scale. You will work closely with architects, Software Engineers, Data Engineers, Data Scientists, and business product owners.
Specifically, you will:
- Be a key member of our development team for digitalization across Arla’s supply chain
- Work collaboratively to create cloud-based analytics solutions and applications with a focus on our Supply Chain organization, in cooperation with the architect team across Arla IT
- Use your expertise to support building smart functionality and provide actionable insights that continue to drive digitalization adoption and growth
- Support delivery of data and tooling for development and self-service for end-users across our Supply Chain organization
- Work in an agile environment delivering solutions across Supply Chain in Arla
Track 3: IT Project Manager Trainee
In our Delivery Management team, we are currently looking for IT project manager interns who can help our skilled Senior project managers with executing some of our large CAPEX projects to our dairies. You will work in a field of agile vs more traditional project management. You will be able to take on tasks of your own or even small projects. Furthermore you will be a part of the continuous improvement of our ways of working with projects and toolbox for our project managers.
- You are a possibly in your last year of your masterstudies of business, IT management, project management or other relevant education.
- You have excellent grades
- Your mindset, will to succed and eagerness to learn is strong
- You bring your best self to work with an positive and can-do attitude everyday
Track 4: Automation Intern
In our small automation team we are looking for one intern to help our Automation Architect with the automation tasks in our dairies to support our digitalisation journey.
- You are possibly studying automation technology
- You have the will to learn and to challenge the current ways
- Knows PLC programming
Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realize your ambitions - whatever they may be.
Who are you?
- Creative with a great sense of team spirit
- Capable to build positive relationships
- Customer service oriented
- Have interest and knowlegde in various end user IT services
- Willingness to learn new things
- Have processes improvements focus
- Have a passion for smart solutions that adds value
What do we offer?
- Work in an international team and matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere and comfortable work place
- Trainings with experts and professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Medical care and life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Logwin Poland Sp. z o.o.
Jakie zadania na Ciebie czekają? Wsparcie zespołu, który odpowiada za ciągłość łańcucha dostaw poprzez bieżące administrowanie aplikacjami logistycznymi Analiza przepływu danych w systemach i poszukiwanie przyczyn rozbieżności Tworzenie raportów i...
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
As a Visual Designer, you will be in charge of creating Client’s cloud graphics and digital materials to the brand guidelines and style standards including, but not limited to, Slides, Graphical Assets and Marketing materials (Cloud Learning Services). As a Visual...