IT Support Engineer
At Amazon, we strive to be earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for customers. Innovation and creativity are built into the DNA of the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment. Every day we solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is we’ve only just begun.
Amazon, has an immediate opening for an IT Engineer in one of our Fulfilment Centres. Fulfilment Centres throughout Poland handle millions of items from tens of thousands of vendors, and ships them across the globe each day. The successful candidate will ‘know how things work’ in his/her areas of responsibility and keep changes under control. You will build and operate infrastructure environments and will provide critical input to ensure that the platform is designed with operability in mind. You will make sure that all work around infrastructure moves forward successfully. As no two days are the same in Amazon you will thrive on changes and embrace ambiguity.
Since we believe that diversity improves teams, we are looking for people of different gender and age and with different background and experience.
Amazon seeks individuals who are willing to Work Hard, Have Fun, and join us in making History.
What makes this team a great place to work?
- Day 1 opportunity – You will be joining a team that is responsible to what happens after the customer clicks “buy”.
- Opportunities for growth – You will have the opportunity to manage build & deploy projects, involved in the pre-delivery of the environment and ensure that continuous improvement and innovation is at the forefront of what we do.
- Scale New Heights – With the fast pace growth of our fulfilment network, you will be working on challenging and complex problems to help us scale and grow the service to meet our customer demands.
- Robust understanding of networking infrastructure and system integration.
- Good understanding of core Internet technologies.
- Good appreciation of IT infrastructure components.
- Excellent understanding of what drives quality and world class customer focus and attention to details.
What will YOU bring?
- High degree of ownership in all matters within the IT infrastructure but not limited to.
- Experience in deployment and ability to work with 3rd party vendors.
- A new and curious mind-set, always looking for changes to improve the status quo no matter how good it may be.
- A curious mind-set that always question: what we can do better.
- A true team player that is happy to share knowledge and work together as a team to always innovate and improve how we work.
- Proven ability to lead and inspire the team to deliver on complex tasks.
- Good analytical skills with attention to details.
- Ownership and accountability.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audience.
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Industry certifications such as Cisco (CCNA, CCNP), Microsoft (MCP, MCSE), Linux (LPIC-1, LPIC-2).
- Experience in the administration of heterogeneous network environments with Microsoft Windows and Linux based clients and servers.
- Experience in IT asset management and purchasing.
- Advanced knowledge in handling all common network and Internet protocols.
- Experience with Wireless Local Area Networks (WLAN / WiFi).
- Proven ability to learn and apply new technology.
Please note you are not required to meet all of the above-mentioned expectations, any combination is welcome! (The more the better, of course).
In addition we expect fluency in English, open mind, willingness to learn new skills and respect for the team spirit.
Valid driving licence and flexibility to work and travel outside of your designated location.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
IT CONNECT Sp. z o.o.
Zarządzanie projektami lub wątkami projektów w obszarze infrastruktury informatycznej Planowanie i zarządzanie pracą zespołu projektowego Terminowa realizacja zadań w projektach (skuteczność operacyjna) Zapewnienie jakości dostarczanych produktów...
ILS sp. z o.o. (Grupa Kapitałowa Inter Cars)
Główne zadania: Analiza biznesowa w obszarze logistycznym: Optymalizacja operacji magazynowych Monitorowanie operacji logistycznych oraz tworzenie zestawień i raportów Analiza kosztów logistyki powiązanych z bieżącymi operacjami sprzedaży mających wpływ na...