IT Specialist with Danish
Lundbeck Group Business Services Krakow (GBS Krakow) is a strategic part of Lundbeck, a global pharmaceutical company based in Copenhagen, specialized in brain diseases. We are tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. To fulfill this purpose, Lundbeck is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing, and commercialization of pharmaceuticals across the world. For more than 70 years, Lundbeck has been at the forefront of neuroscience research.
In Krakow, we contribute to this mission by delivering best-in-class operations and advice to the Lundbeck Group in the areas of Finance Operations, Finance Compliance & Reporting, Procurement, IT & Business Process and System Support, People Services, Legal, Compliance & Sustainability; Process Efficiency as well as People Analytics, Process Excellence, Project Management, and others.
We are looking for a focused and motivated IT Specialist with Danish whose knowledge and expertise in IT will support our employees with their daily IT challenges, as well as long-term IT projects. We will also consider applicants with less IT experience, but highly motivated to learn and gain new experience with our guidance. If it sounds like you, why don’t you join Lundbeck, a certified Great Place to Work and Poland’s Best Employer, and get your brain in the game?
The main purpose of the role is to provide IT support to Lundbeck employees and external consultants worldwide by ensuring the restoration of normal service as quickly as possible with minimum disruption to the business.
As IT Specialist with Danish, you will join the international IT Service Desk team whose main goal is to provide IT support to our Lundbeck employees; as well as participating in migration and optimization projects of our IT platforms.
As IT Specialist with Danish, you will be responsible for:
- Registering and classifying received incidents and service requests, including assessment of impact and urgency
- Performing initial support which includes investigation and diagnosis, ensuring incidents and servicing requests are immediately updated when progress occurs, and users are informed if needed
- Resolving incidents and servicing requests; incidents and service requests that are unresolved at 1st level to be assigned to 2nd or 3rd level support functions and vendors with detailed information
- Performing activities in line with defined processes, SOPs, KPI’s and according to knowledge articles in Knowledge Management database, including proposing updates to existing knowledge articles or creation of new knowledge articles
- Performing user and access administration tasks (AD, Exchange, SAP, Lundbeck Applications)
- Providing local IT support for employees in GBS office, including support, setup, and installation of OS/Hardware
- Contributing to the delivery of Level 1.5 support for selected applications (LMS, SAP, EDMS, SharePoint) or supports process area (Knowledge management, Service Request management)
- Contributing to identifying and driving the implementation of any improvements that help maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of Service Desk service delivery
- Acting as Incident Manager proactively monitoring all active IT incidents ensuring on target resolution
- Professional experience: min 2 years, preferably with end-user support in an international service desk
- Working knowledge of key IT processes around service delivery and operations, especially Incident Management, Knowledge Management, and Service Request Management
- Very good knowledge of Windows 10, Active Directory, SharePoint, Office 365, ITSM system
- Any IT related education is an advantage
- ITIL certification is an advantage
- English at C1
- Very good knowledge of Danish at least B2 level is a must
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical understanding and desire to learn more
- Able to work efficiently in multinational & virtual team
- Positive attitude and maturity
- Ability to deliver at high speed and cope with stress
Lundbeck offers an energizing workplace built on a flat structure and open culture that will allow you to have a visible impact on how things are done. We encourage a collaborative working environment while offering numerous development opportunities for our employees (including training, talent programs, and international assignments). We balance interesting, challenging, and rewarding work with many initiatives and programs focused on well-being, especially in the area of mental health. Your dedication is crucial - that is why you can expect us to be committed to your progress, so you can stay committed to our purpose.
If you are looking for meaningful work and inspiring purpose in your professional life – Lundbeck GBS Krakow is the place for you. Develop your career and be your best!
Highlights of selected benefits:
- Flexible working arrangements and top-notch equipment
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Employee capital plans (retirement saving system)
- Unique recognition system with attractive rewards
- Cafeteria program
- Holiday bonus for when you’re out of the office
- Comfortable and modern office with well-equipped relax rooms
- Robust integration and event framework
Jesteśmy firmą obecną na rynku od 2001 r. Stworzyliśmy od podstaw pierwszą księgowość internetową w Polsce. Nasz zespół składa się z zaufanych i doświadczonych specjalistów, którzy każdego dnia pomagają rozwiązywać problemy księgowe tysiącom...
Tubes International Sp. z o.o.
Typ zatrudnienia: Umowa o pracę Opis stanowiska: projektowanie materiałów przeznaczonych do druku (foldery, ulotki, plakaty, itp.), projektowanie materiałów digitalowych (na kanały social media, do kampanii reklamowych, na strony internetowe), obróbka...