IT Specialist Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Are looking for a great opportunity to grow your Salesforce Marketing Cloud competences and use your perfect support skills within a busy, international company, you might be our new colleague. Do you want to be part of a great team and work with many different stakeholders? If yes, you now have a great opportunity to grow your career in Arla.
We have high ambitions of delivering high quality support and improvements of the existing solution and you will do it in close cooperation with our internal support team and several agile release trains. You will be part of developing the Marketing Automation area and secure the trust of our users and stability within the area. You will join the Application Services Salesforce team in Arla and will be working closely with colleagues in Poland, Denmark and other European countries.
About The Job
As an IT Specialist in Application Services within the Salesforce area you will be responsible for support, maintenance and continuous improvement of Marketing Automation at our Salesforce platform. You will become a trusted partner to Arla Foods Service marketing team. Your main goal will be implementing and sustaining scalable automation flows in Salesforce marketing cloud. You will be a go-to person who has an overview of the automation setup and can fix potential issues.
In addition to the above, you will
- Work with the business to define automation requirements
- Set up and troubleshoot automation flows setup including external integrations
- Provide consultancy in relation to automation optimization
- Bug fixing
- Work with data management including creating data extensions in Salesforce and data health-check
- Develop and deploy custom automation logic and custom templates
- Participate in stakeholder meetings
Who are you?
Our preferred candidate are a developer with detailed knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and also experience with support, besides this you must
- Have a high level of business understanding
- Be familiar with marketing processes and different automation setups
- Have extensive data management experience
- Have a global mindset and excellent English skills to work within an international organization
- Experience in Workflow Engines as well as HTML and CSS plus knowledge of one or more programming languages
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible, we are reviewing applications as they arrive. For additional information, please call IT Manager Kurt Møller on +45 7643 4541
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e., adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Poczta Polska S.A.
Warszawa, ul. Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8
Wydział Rozwoju Technologii i Techniki Pocztowej Rodzaj zatrudnienia: umowa o pracę Twoje zadania: analizowanie rynku techniki i technologii pocztowej - w szczególności automatycznych systemów sortujących, udział we wdrażaniu urządzeń technicznych...
NES Global Talent
Would you like to be part of a growing, entrepreneurial business within renewables? Would you like to be part of the team building cutting-edge monitoring and controlling solutions for wind power plants solar plants and hydro plants? Then you might be our new...