IT Specialist - End User Computing / Modern Desktop
Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Would you like to take the role of IT specialist for the newly built internal team responsible for managing End User Computing services in Arla?
Are you looking to work with modern desktop solutions like Endpoint Manager, SCCM, AVD?
A friendly atmosphere, a perfect balance of team collaboration and individual responsibility, company approach to taking care of the well-being of its employees is just a bonus here.
About the job
You will be a part of the Delivery Services department, part of IT Operations, and will take responsibility as a senior specialist for our EUC environment and managing underlying applications. You will be working with classic and dedicated devices, co-management, modern and virtual desktop solutions.
Specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for the development, administration, and implementation of all initiatives in the desktop’s and/or application packaging area
- Interact with Experts and Architects to meet the companys strategies and roadmaps
- Act as a driver of high-level support to ensure the quality of delivered solutions for business and IT at a technical and functional level
- Analyze business needs,trends, and strategies in specific areas of responsibility
- Verify possibilities to implement new features and improvements
- Based on business needs secure continuous improvement of the services
- Actively participate in creatinginnovative solutions
- Help to identify risks and assure remediation of gaps to facilitate a sustainable and modern environment
Who are you?
A dedicated IT specialist, who…
- Provides support on design, implementation, and maintenance of all facets of modern desktop solutions within the company
- Evinces proficiency in delivering and managing Windows 10/11, ConfigurationManager, AND/OR application packaging, Intune, AND/OR Azure Virtual Desktop
- Supports all aspects related to the preparation and transferring traditional to a modern way of desktop management
- Has knowledge regarding implementing, and maintaining the required level for patching, update, image, and device compliance management
- Supports solutions for truck PCs and Teams Rooms devices
- Understands relationships with AD and Azure AD solutions
- Prepares technical documentation on the engineer’s level
- Provides guidance and shares knowledge to lower levels of support
- You are a team player with strong technology background
- You have proficient knowledge and at least 3-year hands-on IT experience
- You have Configuration Manager / Windows / Intune certifications
- You have knowledge of AVD desktops, application delivery, related Azure infrastructure and services
- You have high problem-solving skills
- You cantranslate business requirements into technical tasks
- You communicate effortlessly in English
- You hold a degree in Computer science or similar
- You fully understand ITIL and are familiar with SAFe Agile methodology
- You have experience working in a multicultural and global company
What do we offer?
- Flexible hybrid working time
- On–duty allowance
- Training with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support for your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, deliciouscoffee, and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
RADWAG Wagi Elektroniczne
Radom, ul. Toruńska 5
Miejsce pracy: RADWAG – siedziba w Radomiu, ul. Toruńska 5 Zakres obowiązków: wdrażanie i serwisowanie oprogramowania RADWAG, rozwiązywanie zgłoszeń serwisowych i telefoniczne wsparcie klienta, doradztwo w zakresie zagadnień związanych z systemami...
Narodowy Bank Polski
Do głównych zadań pracownika należeć będzie: udział w bieżących projektach prowadzonych przez NBP. Wymagania wobec kandydatów: wykształcenie wyższe o profilu informatycznym lub pokrewnym, znajomość SQL, umiejętność wytwarzania oprogramowania w...