IT Service Desk Team Leader
Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
We started our journey in September 2018 so we are a relatively young Service Desk. This means that you will have plenty of opportunities to develop your professional skills in the IT direction that you would like to go, and that you will have lots of room to try out a variety of different tasks before making a decision.
We value openness and willingness to try out new things and put great value in tolerance as well as the ability to communicate through language and cultural barriers. If this has caught your interest, please read below about the position.
- Manage and supervise the team responsible for end user technical support related to Incidents/Service Request and High Severity Incidents areas.
- Monitor and ensure SLA fulfilment according to agreed standards.
- Preparing and analysing reports (statistics, control of team, monitoring of client systems).
- Responsible for employment, evaluation and development of team members.
- Support and cooperation with other service desks, internal stakeholders, vendors and 3rd party suppliers.
- Taking active part in further development of Arla IT processes and department in Gdansk location.
Who are you?
- A person who can make their voice heard, understood and respected by suppliers and team members.
- You are motivated by enhancement and optimization of work processes and systems.
- You know how to build professional relations to the business and suppliers.
- Have minimum 3 Years of Experience in ServiceDesk/Helpdesk Enviroment on various positions.
- Solid Understanding of Incident Management & Requested Fulfillment Processes
- Leadership skills gathered from previous Project/Teams Management supporting functions.
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Centrum Informatyki Statystycznej
Współudział w tworzeniu systemów informatycznych Tworzenie aplikacji, w tym aplikacji internetowych Administracja aplikacjami Udoskonalenie istniejącego oprogramowania Wykształcenie średnie informatyczne, wyższe: informatyczne, matematyczne lub pokrewne...
IT CONNECT Sp. z o.o.
Development w ramach innowacyjnych projektów Udział w fazach analizy, projektowania i testów; Code review; Refactoring; Analiza bieżących problemów systemowych i wydajnościowych w aktualnych systemach. Minimum 2 lata doświadczenia w pracy na stanowisku...