IT Project Manager - Marketing and Sales Domain
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager, who will lead the execution and delivery of IT projects within Marketing & Sales Domain in close collaboration with business partners and various IT teams.
- Lead and manage complex IT projects within Marketing & Sales domain. Coordinate work of cross functional program/project team(s) to achieve successful execution of project and to expand their domain and technical knowledge.
- Understand the business requirements and processes for the projects within Marketing & Sales domain.
- Review and analyze the supplier proposals from the technical perspective and evaluate the estimates in terms of resourcing and time plan.
- Develop detailed project execution plan, monitor each stage of project implementation, manage critical path, being mindful of upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Understand the influence of other programs/projects and make judicious decisions as relevant.
- Manage the cost, schedule and performance objectives of the project. Coordinate with other teams to manage interdependencies between projects in order to realize specified benefits. Drive the project team to execute project within scope, on time, within the budget and delivering a high-quality result with a high level of satisfaction.
- Prepare and interpret risk analyses to take corrective action to prevent/mitigate risks/issues.
- Provide overall communication and interface with all areas affected by the project including cross-functional stakeholders and dependent teams.
- Act as an escalation point for project issues. Effectively communicate appropriate information to stakeholders in a timely manner and to achieve desired understanding and support.
- Prepare weekly summary report of the progress and communicate with necessary stakeholders.
- Prepare and present to senior stakeholders in Steering Committee sessions on need basis.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management with global presence & min 3 in IT projects management
- Experience in implementation large projects,
- Ability to process and understand the marketing & sales processes, business requirements and communicate the same with the required stakeholders involved (Business, Internal IT, Vendors, Management teams etc. as stakeholders),
- Knowledge about Marketing & Sales tools and processes within a global manufacturing companies like configurators, planning tools (Stratos) etc. is an advantage,
- Experience of working in ecosystem with Salesforce, Mulesoft, SAP S4/HANA, Jira, Confluence is an advantage,
- Working experience in managing data strategy and providing support to architects for designing the solution,
- Ability to handle project risks and mitigations,
- Experience in managing 3rd party service providers,
- Self-driven and motivated individual,
- Strong communication, negotiation, facilitation skills,
- Strong leadership skills, time management, decision making, independence and discipline,
- Customer-service-oriented approach,
- Experience in implementing projects using Agile methodology,
- Managing project documentations, following organization processes, involvement in all stages of project life cycle as active member,
- Experience in MS project plan will be an added advantage.
OLSOM Sp. z o.o.
We are looking for a high-skilled thinker and problem solver to implement custom solutions based on our own product. The ideal candidate has experience with SCADA/HMI, programming experience, and is sharply focused on addressing the challenges. As part of the...
Łódź, ul. Jana Kilińskiego 76
Zakres obowiązków Aktywny udział w rozwijaniu/koordynacji funkcjonujących w Spółce Systemów Zarządzania: Systemu Zarządzania Bezpieczeństwem Informacji Systemu Zarządzania Ciągłości Działania Zarządzania Ryzykiem IT oraz ERM Ustawie o Krajowym...