IT PMO Manager
Together we develop medicines, offering a new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases. We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
IT PMO reports to Technology Director. Person in this role will support providing crossfunctional management of information and technology across the enterprise. It oversees functions such as governance, performance management and the definition of IT ways of working (for example, common methodologies, processes, and tools for developing and operating IT). Responsibilities include executing and providing support for the smooth execution of the project.
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of IT policies, procedures, methodologies, and governance operational and project management — as well as performance management frameworks and metrics — to ensure the IT organization delivers value to the enterprise
- Working with the Technology Director and business leadership team, providing broad insight to IT domains and capabilities in support of enterprisewide business decisions
- Establishing and implementing continuous improvement programs for the IT organization
- Driving and facilitating effective collaboration and communications between the IT organization and the user and customer communities
- Directing the preparation, review and consolidation of business plans and budgets for the IT organization
- Reviewing IT costs and cost structures for IT services and products so that the financial implications of IT projects and activities are communicated to the proper IT and business executives
- Directing risk evaluation and compliance management processes
- Developing and managing strategic vendor and partnership relationships
- Overseeing IT workforce management, including the sourcing, training and development of staff
- Bachelors or masters degree in business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years in IT and business/industry
- Experience in business/industry (beyond IT), managing cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
- Strong leadership capability, executing as appropriate in the areas of responsibility
- Expertise in budget planning, financial management and workforce management
- Ability to improve operational efficiency, service delivery and information management across the IT organization
- Experience in running complex IT projects IT PMO
- Proven ability to lead successful technology implementation project
- Knowledge of GAMP and/or GxP concept will be advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and persuade ot
IT CONNECT Sp. z o.o.
Do Twoich zadań należeć będzie: Tworzenie raportów, zapytań SQL na hurtowni danych Teradata, Oracle, Bigdata z wykorzystaniem Google Cloud Platform Prowadzenie analiz w obszarze danych o klientach i usługach firmy telekomunikacyjnej, ścisła współpraca z...
Warszawa, ul. Mysia 2
Zakres obowiązków Obsługa zdarzeń na 1 linii SOC Monitorowanie zdarzeń i wykrywanie incydentów bezpieczeństwa Przyjmowanie i rejestrowanie zgłoszeń od użytkowników Analiza wykrytych incydentów i zagrożeń Współpraca z innymi jednostkami CERT/CSIRT...