IT Application Support Specialist
Together we develop medicines, offering a new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases. We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
As IT Application Support Specialist, you will be a part of Global IT team responsible for providing application support and management services for selected business applications supporting Polpharma Biologics development and manufacturing processes. This role will also be responsible for supporting the development of applications during the design phase and supporting their future changes and development. This is an exciting opportunity to join newly established team within a dynamic, fast-moving environment.
- Providing SME support, application maintenance and administration for selected business applications;
- Investigates and resolves enterprise application functionality issues. Provides second level troubleshooting support for core system issues and ancillary applications;
- Handling standard Service Requests and perform application administration tasks;
- Providing training and guidance to users on maintained application and its documentation;
- Ensuring compliance and quality for application operations during its operational life cycle;
- Answering questions, clear faults, propose solutions and/or arranging appropriate measures to be taken, involving other experts;
- Support for problem resolutions by close collaboration with the next level support or external Vendors;
- Participation in the evaluation of new software packages and/or application changes:
- Identifying and specifying the application requirements;
- Implementing and testing new versions and prototypes;
- Applying appropriate testing procedures and scripts;
- As the application SME support smooth transition from projects into operations;
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients business needs;
- Familiarity with Virtualization aspects (e.g. VMWare);
- Experience with a variety of programming and scripting languages, including Java, .NET, SQL, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of relational database and query concepts (i.e. MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL);
- Understanding of networking: (TCP/IP, LAN / WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching and Firewalls);
- Experience in application support with strong IT basics, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry within GxP environment;
- Must be able to quickly learn new technologies and applications;
- Individual must be organized, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to logically investigate and determine both the causes of reported issues as well as how to resolve those same issues;
- A self-starter, motivated person who possesses good interpersonal and communication skills capable of effectively interacting with all departments and client personnel;
- Experience working with ITSM processes and tool (Service Now preferably) ;
- Ability to set and maintain priorities for multiple tasks and work under pressure;
- Teamwork spirit - work and support others towards a common goal;
- Language skills – Polish (native or fluent), English (professional level).
- Private healthcare;
- Life insurance;
- Pension plan above national standards;
- Relocation package;
- Additional free day;
- and more…
RADWAG Wagi Elektroniczne
Radom, ul. Toruńska 5
Miejsce pracy: RADWAG – siedziba w Radomiu, ul. Toruńska 5 Zakres obowiązków: wdrażanie i serwisowanie oprogramowania RADWAG, rozwiązywanie zgłoszeń serwisowych i telefoniczne wsparcie klienta, doradztwo w zakresie zagadnień związanych z systemami...
Narodowy Bank Polski
Do głównych zadań pracownika należeć będzie: udział w bieżących projektach prowadzonych przez NBP. Wymagania wobec kandydatów: wykształcenie wyższe o profilu informatycznym lub pokrewnym, znajomość SQL, umiejętność wytwarzania oprogramowania w...