IT Application Support Specialist
Together we develop medicines, offering a new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases. We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
As an Application Support Specialist, you will be a part of Global IT team responsible for providing application support and management services for selected business applications supporting Polpharma Biologics development, manufacturing and quality processes. This is an exciting opportunity to join newly established team within a dynamic, fast-moving environment.
- Providing SME support, application maintenance and administration for selected business applications;
- Incident’s handling, logging and reporting on application problems;
- Handling standard Service Requests and perform application administration tasks;
- Providing training and guidance to users on maintained application and its documentation;
- Ensuring compliance of a GxP applications operation and maintenance during its operational life cycle;
- Answering questions, clear faults, propose solutions and/or arranging appropriate measures to be taken, involving other experts;
- Support for problem resolutions by close collaboration with the next level support or external Vendors;
- As the application SME support smooth transition from projects into operations.
- Experience in application support with strong IT basics, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry within GxP environment;
- Must be able to quickly learn new technologies and applications;
- Individual must be organized, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to logically investigate and determine both the causes of reported issues as well as how to resolve those same issues;
- A self-starter, motivated person who possesses good interpersonal and communication skills capable of effectively interacting with all departments and client personnel;
- Experience working with ITSM processes and tool (Service Now preferably);
- Ability to set and maintain priorities for multiple tasks and work under pressure;
- Teamwork spirit - work and support others towards a common goal;
- Language skills – Polish (native or fluent), English (professional level).
- Private healthcare;
- Life insurance;
- Pension plan above national standards;
- Relocation package;
- Additional free day;
- and more…
OLSOM Sp. z o.o.
We are looking for a high-skilled thinker and problem solver to implement custom solutions based on our own product. The ideal candidate has experience with SCADA/HMI, programming experience, and is sharply focused on addressing the challenges. As part of the...
Łódź, ul. Jana Kilińskiego 76
Zakres obowiązków Aktywny udział w rozwijaniu/koordynacji funkcjonujących w Spółce Systemów Zarządzania: Systemu Zarządzania Bezpieczeństwem Informacji Systemu Zarządzania Ciągłości Działania Zarządzania Ryzykiem IT oraz ERM Ustawie o Krajowym...